Season 4: 4# We Meet Again

Start from the beginning

My teammates used their powers to get up here to help me attack Dream and Andrew. With the Time Travelling heroes undoing every single damage to prevent anyone from suspecting Zodiac activity. And Luke put an invisibility shield around us so that no one would suspect a thing.

Dream: Why did you put the invisibility thing?

Luke H: You know how there are many tourists here? We want to put this shield on so that no one could suspect anything.

Andrew: This is Bath, Dream, so glad those Germans bombed this place but this area is so well preserved.

Curt: Apparently, Andrew, this water is actually holy and it won't be affected by those little bombs the Luftwaffe dropped down. And these things burn Dark Spirits.

Taka: Erm... I don't think they burnt me, Darryl, Bill, Nick or any Hybrid or Dark Spirits.

Curt: With the exception of Hybrid or Dark Spirits who are part of the Zodiac heroes.

Tina: No wonder why the holy water seemed a little bit acidic. Thanks a lot, Karl.

Karl: Did it burn?

Tina: No.

Mat: But it shall burn you, my so-called brother.

We began attacking the Dark Spirits together but then more we hit them, the more Time Eaters were released. All these guys are doing is wasting our time as if we cannot go to Wales by tomorrow. Until something clicked in my mind.

Zach: Guys, stop the battle!

Roland: Zach, what's going on?

Mr Tan: What are you doing?

Zach: Look, I know it may seem weird but what these guys are doing is wasting our time. There's a reason why Time Eaters exist. The more time we wasted here, the more these guys would appear so we would well, waste our time. We have to stop fighting so that we could head to Wales tomorrow.

Aimee: Thinking about that, we should be heading to Wales tomorrow.

Andrew: No! Nobody's going to Wales tomorrow.

Curt: We will, alright.

Roland: Curt, what are you doing?

Curt: Teaching these 2 a lesson, for not respecting their elders.

Mat: Andrew is 119 and you're... what? 60?

Curt: Come to think of that. Oh right, he's a Guardian and his biological age is 39 like you. Now I get it. But whatever, into the acid you go.

Curt entered the Spiritual State and this is the first time we saw him doing so. He then used his telekinetic powers to move them with all his strength and threw them into the sort-of acidic water. He went out of the Spiritual State and we laughed as we see 2 of our enemies drown and burn in that water.

Toby: That was epic.

Tommy: Yeah, I haven't seen you in the Spiritual State, do it again.

Curt: Well, it only happens whenever I'm in a battle or something.

Kyle: But that was epic.

Curt: I know.

Roland: It's really funny that we've been wasting time on those idiots. Some masked dude with a green hood and a racist, ableist and homophobic dude.

Mat: Neo-Nazi.

Roland: Yup.

Mat: I mean, yeah, he's openly racist, homophobic and ableist to me. He made fun of my learning disability.