She exclaimed, but soon softened when she saw the expression of her pregnant wife.

"Oh god, the boss bitch is here." Lalisa mumbled under her breath, looking up at Jennie with wide eyes. 

She wasn't actually scared of her; she knew that she would never hurt her, but because of the pregnancy hormones, Jennie was all over the place. 

The brunette could go from happy to angry to sad in the space of five minutes or even seconds, and it never failed to make Lalisa's head spin.

"Didn't I tell you to get rid of the chocolate? I almost ate it earlier! I clearly told you that I only wanted milk." Jennie angrily said.

It wasn't a question because Jennie knew she had told Lalisa to get rid of them.

"Yes, but I love them, so I kept them so I could eat them while you're out." Lalisa answered while smiling sheepishly.

"When I'm out? Where do I go? I never leave the house without you. I can't! Not when I'm pregnant with your child!" Jennie pointed down at her swollen belly.

"Yeah. No. You're right. I'm sorry. Correction, it's our child." Lalisa stood up from her seat and began walking into the kitchen.

"No, get back here, Lili. We are still not done talking." Jennie demanded, and Lalisa didn't think twice about scurrying back over.

"What now?" Lalisa asked cautiously, squeaking when Jennie grabbed her cheeks and crashed their lips together.

This was something else about the third trimester of pregnancy; Jennie's sex drive more than doubled, but Lalisa just didn't have time for it tonight.

"Nini." Lalisa muttered, but Jennie wasn't listening, pushing Lalisa down and straddling her. "Stop it, Nini."

"What? Don't you find me attractive anymore? Why? Did you already find someone new? Are you cheating on me? Are you tired and sick of your pregnant wife? Tell me!" Jennie asked with teary eyes. 

Lalisa just wanted to hit herself for making her wife sad.

"You are the most beautiful and outstanding woman, Nini. I love you so much and I will never ever cheat on you. Also, I won't get tired and sick of you because you are my wife and the love of my life." Lalisa said, placing her hands on Jennie's thighs and smiling softly at Jennie, hoping that it would calm her.

"Yeah, right. It's because I'm pregnant, isn't it? You find me disgusting now because I'm fat, don't you?" Jennie was skeptical of what Lalisa had just said.

Lalisa internally sighs.

"No, never. I just have work that I need to finish, and I've only just started. I'm going to stay up all night doing it because it's needed tomorrow." She kissed her wife's forehead.