사십(40): PARIS, France

DAY 86

THIRD PERSON

A week had passed; Lalisa was still sleeping peacefully in the king-size bed, wearing her black pajamas with a yellow banana design on them.

Her hair was messy, her mouth was open, and there was drool on her cheek. She was hugging a pillow as she continued adventuring in her dream.

A brunette quietly approached her wife, who was sleeping. She sat on the bed and gently tapped her wife's shoulder to wake her up, but the latter was not moving at waking up.

"Lili, wake up." She shook her wife's body slightly.

Instead of waking up, Lalisa pulled her wife and hugged her tightly. She buried her face in the brunette neck.

"Five more minutes." She said she was about to sleep again, but the brunette didn't want to stay till afternoon, so she pulled away from her.

"Lili, you need to wake up. Our friends are already waiting for us; they want to roam around here in Paris." Jennie grabbed Lalisa's wrist and pulled her up, which successfully woke the latter.

Half-asleep, Lalisa sat in the king-size bed, still not processing what her wife just said.

Jennie laughed at her wife's sleepy state. She combed Lalisa's hair using her hand and tapped her (L) cheek gently to wake her up fully.

"I thought it was our honeymoon," Lalisa said, earning a nod from Jennie. "But, why should we wake up so early?"

"You can stay till afternoon tomorrow, but for now we need to go out to eat breakfast with our friends. Then we will be having a separate date." Jennie kissed her wife's cheek and dragged her inside the bathroom, since she could see that her wife would try to negotiate just to continue her sleep.

Jennie handed her a tootbrush and her wife shook her head, not wanting to do her morning routine because she still wanted to sleep.

So, Jennie doesn't have a choice but to do it for her. She made Lalisa sat in the toilet bowl and gently opened Lalisa's mouth, then started brushing her (L) teeth.

Lalisa just stared at her wife as she stayed still and waited for her wife to finish brushing her (L) teeth.

"Smile." Jennie said, and Lalisa obliged, then her hands held the hem of Jennie's shirt.

After brushing her teeth, Lalisa suddenly stood up, making Jennie surprised. She pulled Jennie closer to her and hugged her tightly.

Sometimes Jennie felt this sudden sweet skinship that Lalisa initiated, surprising yet never failing to make her heart flutter.

"Nini." Lalisa called her wife cutely.

"Hmm?" Jennie hummed in response.

"Thank you for brushing my teeth." Lalisa buried her face in the crook of Jennie's neck, and the latter chuckled at her wife's cute antics.