사십육(46): Eight Letters

DAY 130

JENNIE

Thirteen days have passed since my wife and best friend got sick, but they eventually became better the next day when Dr. Yoo or Jeongyeon made them drink some medicine.

Being with sick Lalisa was one of the best moments of my life because she turned into a different person. She loves clinging to me and holding me closer to her so she can bury her face in my neck.

My neck probably became her favorite part of my body because her face was always buried in my neck. She sniffed it, kissed it, and sometimes bit it.

At this moment, we are inside the mall, looking for an outfit to wear to our company's party to celebrate its anniversary.

My wife and her friends are tagging along with us. So, I couldn't really cling to my wife because her friends were always dragging her somewhere that I didn't know. This wife of mine was not bothered by it; instead, she was happy with it.

The moment we went to the mall, she got dragged by her friends into the arcade, where they played until they finished a lot of tokens. 

Irene and I were the only mature ones here. Everyone around us was all acting like kids that were so happy that their mother finally brought them to the mall.

We've already had lunch, but we haven't found anything for them to wear to the party.

"Limario, what are you going to wear?" I heard Seulgi asked my wife for

"I don't think I need to buy an outfit to wear to the party because I still have lots of clothes in my wardrobe that I haven't used yet." Lalisa answered as she helped them find something to wear.

"I bet that your wife bought that." Bambam said this while clutching the clothes rack with a wide grin on his face.

"Yup, she did, and I can't argue with that. No matter how much I declined it, she would still insist and would get mad if I didn't accept it. " Lalisa responded and handed Seulgi a pair of clothes. "Try it."

Seulgi accepted it and Irene led her to the fitting room, then she waited outside. She probably guards her only suitor because there are lots of people who keep checking them out.

"Should I get a hair cut?" Rosie suddenly asked out of nowhere, which made all of us look at her.

She was holding her hair while she was staring at herself through the mirror. She is checking what kind of hair style she should go for, if she will have short hair or long hair but with bangs.