오십오(55): Tears of Joy

JENNIE

I can't find my wife. She was not in the KM Tower nor in the KM Group building. I don't know anymore where to find her because I already went to the possible places she went to.

I have been driving around Seoul, still looking for her. Jisoo and Rosie already told me about the state of the Kim Mansion. They said that the Brüshweiler went to the mansion and killed all the Wangs.

They also mentioned that the heir was with the men that the Brüshweilers sent here in Seoul. They didn't see the inheritor's face, but they saw its figure from afar.

They told me that the heir would have long blonde hair and a slim figure. The inheritor's back figure was so attractive and to die for.

I don't know if they are just exaggerating things or if they are serious.

As I drove around Seoul, I saw the mess that the Wangs made. It looks like Seoul went through an apocalypse because almost every place that I passed by got damaged by the war.

All of a sudden, a car appeared in front of me, which made me press the front brake, but I still crashed into the hood of the car, which made my body fall from my motorcycle.

I tried to move, but it caused me to grumble in so much pain.

"Jennie Kim." I heard a familiar voice, which made me look where the voice was coming from to see Jisoo's step-brother, Taehyung.

I'm not surprised anymore to see him out of prison and the Wangs are the ones behind his escape.

I immediately brought out my gun that I was hiding behind my back and pointed at him. He did the same thing, and he was smiling evilly.

"I don't want to kill you, but I have to for the sake of the Wang family." Taehyung said as he walked towards me, which made me immediately stand up from the ground, ignoring the pain that I was feeling.

"You're so stupid." I growled at him and stepped backwards as Taehyung tried to approach me.

He burst out laughing and soon stopped, looking at me coldly.

"I should've killed you before this war could happen." He stated, which made me chuckle.

"You know what's the reason why you didn't? It's because you are too stupid and such a disgrace." I saw how he clenched his jaw and looked at me angrily.