Personally, Rosie persuaded her mother-in-law to live with her and Jisoo because she wanted the two of them to have more time together.

In the end, Mrs. Celestia agreed since she knew that Rosie was doing this for her and her daughter's sake.

Officially, Jisoo became the CEO of the Next Management because her best friend, Jennie, thought that she was the only person suitable for this position and she was the only one who could handle it since she had been the acting CEO ever since Jennie took over her family business.

While the others are all having a normal and happy life since they have a good career and are happily partnered with their lovers.

Krystal was no longer working as a receptionist at KM Group because her boyfriend Kai persuaded her to work under his company as a secretary, so they would always be together and Kai wouldn't need to always visit his girlfriend just to make sure no one was lurking around her.

Bambam resigned from the KM Group, he decided to start his own company with the guidance and encouragement of his girlfriend, Sunmi. 

After so many dates, Bambam finally gets Sunmi's sweet yes because he showed and proved to her that her intentions were pure.

The blind date was indeed successful.

At last, Seulgi became close to Irene's parents, and she managed to make them like her for their daughter.

Therefore, she was able to propose to Irene without hindrances and kill joy. They are now fiancees and waiting for the date of their wedding to arrive.

While the last couple, Jennie and Lalisa, have already had their first child, Ella Mckenzie Kim-Manoban.

The night when their families made up, they were able to have one child, which made everyone happy, especially Mrs. Chittip, since she had been wanting to have a grandchild.

Ella got both of her looks and attitude from her mom. They look exactly the same, which never fails to make Lalisa smile every time she sees Jennie and Ella together since she finds it cute when Jennie looks like talking to her child version.

However, the process of having Ella was not easy since Lalisa suffered a lot when Jennie was pregnant. She experienced a lot of hardships, such as handling her wife's crazy mood swings.

A voice snapped from behind Lalisa, but she was too engrossed in her work that she was doing on her laptop to notice the annoyance in the tone of the voice that called her.

"Lisa-yah!" Jennie shouted.

"Why? What's wrong?" Lalisa responded, squinting over her eyeglasses at the screen.

"No. I want your attention." Jennie growled, slamming Lalisa's laptop closed.

Lalisa managed to get her fingers out of the way before they were crushed. "Nini!"