ɪ : ғᴀɪᴛʜғᴜʟ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀs

Start from the beginning

Two more classes passed and Aquila made a new friend. Angela Webber, a very gentle soul. She reminds Aquila of Hermione and Susan. Angela and Aqulia are walking together towards the cafeteria. They sat on the table where Angela's friends are. She was introduced to Jessica who is sitting beside Bella. Together, they had been eyeing her with silent judgement and fake smile. Mike Newton, Tyler Crowley and Erik Yorkie had been hitting on her.

Suddenly Eric stated that Mike met his 'homegirl' Bella which, in Aquila's opinion, is stupid. She tried to ignore everyone except Angela who is the only person she can tolerate. Angela tried to snap a picture from Bella and Aquila but Eric defended them after Bella became a stuttering mess which is obviously fake if you ask Aquila but well it's her cousin's shenanigans and she refused to get into trouble for it.

Angela and Aquila's conversation about stars is interrupted when Bella spoke up.

"Who are they?" Bella asked not taking her eyes off the group. Aquila glanced at where Bella's gaze is and internally slapped her face.

'I admire their control but they don't blend in...at all!' Aquila thought shaking her head lightly.

"The Cullen's." Angela answered.

"They're Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They move down here from Alaska, like, a few years ago." Jessica informed them.

"They kind of keep to themselves." Angela said.

"Yeah, 'cause they're together. Like together, together." Jessica added. As if on que a huge brunette haired boy with a beautiful blonde girl entered the cafeteria. "The blonde girl, that's Rosalie. And the big dark haired guy, Emmett, they're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."

"So what if they're together? Do children from foster cares who dates here in America go to jail, because we don't do that in England." Aquila remarked sarcastically with her prominent British accent which made Jessica winced. A certain blonde had to keep herself from snorting while her boyfriend is holding in his laughter.

"Well no. But they live together. It's weird." Jessica told her. When a brunette girl and the guy Aquila sat with entered the cafeteria, Jessica took it as an opportunity to bring the topic back to the Cullens. "The little dark haired girl's Alice. She's really werid. And she's with Jasper, the blonde one who looks like his in pain."

"Anybody in your judgemental vicinity would be in pain." Aquila muttered under her breath which made one bulky and one pixie-like vampire laugh, one loudly and the other elegantly.

"Maybe he'll adopt me." Angela joked which made Aquila giggle.

"Who's he?" Bella asked.

Aquila looked towards the direction she's looking at and accidentally looked at the bronze haired boy in the eye. She felt her magical core going all haywire and she doesn't know how. She couldn't look away and neither is the boy.

"That's Edward Cullen," for once Aquila was thankful for Jessica's annoying voice snapping her out of her staring contest with the boy. " He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently nobody here's good enough for him. Like I care you know." Jessica rambled as he sat with his siblings. "Seriously don't waste your time."

"I'd rather fling myself off of the astronomy tower than hear another one of your judgemental rambling. Seriously, Bella only asked who they are not their life story. Instead of telling her who they are you practically described them through how you see them which is based highly on speculations and self centered opinions. That is a first hand display of narrow-mindedness which would've sullen a person's opinion about them if they are stupid enough to rely on your words alone. So please do excuse my rudeness and I apologies for not being apologetic. In layman's terms, your opinion is highly irrelevant and if you still don't understand then forgive me for being incapable of dumbing it down onto your level. And now I must take my leave." Aquila said then she stood up with her milkshake.

Aquila sent an apologetic look towards Angela who looked at her in awe without sparing a glance towards a shocked and embarrassed Jessica and a very mesmerized group of boys who got turned on by her display of dominance. She ignored Bella's burning stares who is clearly annoyed by her cousin's intervention, stealing her spotlight in the process. Not to mention Edward Cullen has never taken his eyes off her cousin while she's trying her best to make him notice her. Aquila gave them a pointed look while sipping on her milkshake before walking away while radiating an intimidating confidence. She's a Black after all.

The Cullens stared at Aquila Black openly. They were stunned at how she discretely defended them while putting Jessica on her place. Emmett had been snickering about the new girl's remarks. Alice was smiling widely after seeing a vising she made sure Edward doesn't know. Rosalie looked at the girl with respect for being a less nosy human unlike her cousin who keeps on glancing at them. Edward was confused and so was Jasper.

"So?" Alice with a knowing look asked Edward asking about what's inside the new girls' minds after Aquila exited the cafeteria.

"I cannot read anything from either of them. Isabella's mind is just blank and everytime I try to read Aquila's mind, it feels like I'm under Jane's gift." Edward frustratedly whispered.

"She gave me a lollipop." Jasper said out of nowhere showing his siblings the red lollipop that Aquila gave him.

"You know what will happen everytime we eat human food." Rosalie said, rolling her eyes.

"I dare you to eat it here Jaz." Emmett smirked. Jasper raised a brow.

"What would I get if I do?"

"I'll let you drive the Jeep."

"Deal."

As soon as the lollipop touched Jasper's tongue, he froze. Edward, who read his mind, was shocked.

'It taste like honey. Not the honey that we find disgusting as vampires. It's like real honey.'

Jasper felt his bloodlust disappear. For once, his desire to drink the blood of the people that surrounds them disappeared. He and Edward looked at the lollipop in bewilderment. Jasper showed Edward his memory earlier with the girl when she gave him the lollipop.

'It will help'

__________________
A/N:

Hi! This is the first Twilight fanfiction I've wrote and I'm so excited about it. This is actually inspired by a lot of other fanfics with Harry Potter crossovers.

I wrote this with "What would I do if I'm in twilight" in mind. I really hate how underdeveloped most characters in Twilight were and how toxic the relationship between Edward and Bella was so I will do a lot of changes that would make this story different from canon.

Also please do excuse my poor grammar and typographical errors. English is not my first language and I haven't fully edited the chapters so feel free to point out if you'd like to correct anything.

Forgive me for making Bella a very toxic character.

Okay let's just recast Cedric Diggory because I can't have doppelgangers in this universe. I imagine him as Thomas Doherty. He might be mentioned in the future chapters.

If you want to know why it's called Pureblood although Aquila's mother is a muggle's sister, an explanation would be given later on.

FUN FACT:

Maggie is the younger vampire from the Irish Coven.