Mix/Fairies

MixThe result of a (magic) human and fairy having a child

Mix
The result of a (magic) human and fairy having a child. Mix will often barely inherent either traits of its parents with the father being the dominant genes. It will have a harder time with magic and when it touches a magician with its bare hand it can suck away their magic. This is because it's almost impossible for them to restore their magic after they use it.
Like the fairy they're drawn to their favorite scents such as the scent of magic.

They're often very innocent but well informed on the chatty gossip because of the fairies. (Which only they can hear). Although Mix's are often very beutiful and whimsical looking many will have abnormalities from odd separate colored eyes, a body part slightly bigger than the other, odd freckles or birthmarks that resemble animals or plants etc.

.....

Faries get pregnant from only a kiss and since the male has the more dominant genes (in fairies that is) they will often seek out a human husband. Fairies are not known to be the best of parents and will often abandon the child on the father.

Bone Fairy
They're dark fairies who have lived long before humans existed. They would take bones from other living creatures and use them to become stronger, but it twisted their minds and made them hungry for more as it fueled their magic and their desire to compare with the dragon. Bone Fairies are even known to take out whole bloodlines and go after the living. 

Bone Fairies as such are dark entities by nature, their hunger for bones comes like our hunger to eat. As such any Mix born from a Bone Fairy is extremely rare and rarely done out of good intentions.
(Tho a human falling in love with a Bone Fairy does sound cute)