ᥫ᭡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

No one's POV

In the lobby of the company you could hear the clicking of a black shoes on the marble floor. Workers of the company turn their heads and bow in respect to the young CEO. The young CEO only wears his poker face and nodded on those workers who greeted him 'good morning', because he ain't cold hearted CEO for nothing.

He entered the elevator and pressed the button for his office floor. When he got there all of his staffs there also bow in respect and he only nodded as always. He directly went to his office and sit there.

His one worker knock in the door, "come in" the young CEO said, the worker came in, "good morning Mr. Jeon, sir the people who wants to apply as your secretary are here" said of the worker. "Let them come in, one by one. But first bring me a black coffee, less sugar", said of the young CEO. "okay Mr. Jeon" the worker went out after responding.

Jeon Jungkook is the most richest CEO in Korea, yet he's the most heartless and cold. Because of a certain and apparent reason or a tragedy the most traumatic circumstance in his life it causes Jungkook to be like this, to be a heartless, cold, emotionless Mafia and CEO at the same time.

Jeon Jungkook is alone, well he have his parents and friends but when we talked about love of his life or a lover. He's not interested in anyone, loving and caring for a someone is not his thing, it's a waste of a time for him. That's one of the reason why he's a mafia. In a matter of fact he only has one ex-girlfriend and the cause of their break up is the girl cheated and that was jungkook's first love and it broke him very much, so after that incident he never entered in any relationship because he thinks love is bullshit.

In his mafia world, in a world full of adversaries, Jeon Jungkook is the only one that can be featured king. He never give an opportunity to his enemy to appreciate life without making it a nightmare for them. He's a stone-cold mafia after a certain incident. That specific incident that will keep hunting him and forever maybe.

Jungkook's POV

"For fuck sake Jeon, you still doesn't have a Secretary even tho a lot of people applied in here. Why did you declined them all? ", Said the older man who's sitting in one of a chair across from me, Namjoon. "Well they are flirty tho, wearing a very very short skirt, who the fuck would wear only sports bra and blazer on it when applying in a decent and formal job?, and the way they looked, ugh disgusting. I want a hardworking one who's not only here to flirt with me and open their legs to get fucked and annoy me, do you get it?" I told and asked him.

"Well that's also my empathy, they all looked so flirty and it's yucky and it's also their fault to do some stupid stuffs. If I were Jungkook, I will definitely do the same", said Hobi, Yoongi just shrugged. Namjoon sighed and massage the bridge of his nose, "well it's up to you tho, it's not even my business anyways" Namjoon responded.

"You know what, let's just go you guys we still have a lot of stuffs and business to finish in our own companies" Yoongi hyung suggested. Both hyungs agreed. "We gonna go now Jeon, good luck" Hobi hyung said. I just nodded on him as a response.

This finding-secretary thingy is such a stressful thing, what the fuck. Now I just have to focus on my works and emails and all.

▀▄▀▄skip to night time▄▀▄▀

"HOW THE FUCK CAN HE EVEN ESCAPE" I shout to my men and gang. "He used the piece of a broken glass to untie the rope and then he uses his force to escape in the window of the basement" Mark said one of my men.

"YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW HOW DANGEROUS AND THIEF KYUNGJU IS" I again yelled at them. "you all know that KyungJu stole my money and drugs, now we have to make a plan how can we take him back again, and when we take him back here. Lemme torture him using my own hands, GOT IT!?", I announced, " Yes boss!!"

"Now get your shits together and get ready for the plan and everything" I said to my gang and men. They all left except to the hyungs. "Hobi, do you remember the tracker that we put in Kyungju's pants?", I asked Hobi we put a tracking device in KyungJu's pants incase because KyungJu isn't that dump he can use what you have against you, Hobi nodded as an answer, "try to trace him" I command to him ang he obeyed. All my hyungs go out to plan and get everything ready.

In the middle of the night, I decided to go out for fresh air. A lot of things is bothering me right now, my problems in the company about that secretary thingy about the mafia about this fucking Kyungju and a lot of things so without hesitation I drove to my destination which is to The Han River where the bridge is located.

I usually go here whenever I have a lot of problems and I want to think about anything. And the moon, it reminds me of someone I'm really longing for, it reminds me of her. Moon never leaves and the moon is she, she never leaves. She'll always be in my heart that holds a special place that no one ever can replace.

I walked until I get there in the bridge and I heard someone sobbing, I looked around and saw a boy that holds a very angelic visual, he's very so much gorgeous that I can't take my eyes off of him, those soft and innocent eyes with tears, his cheeks that I wanna pinch, his nose that has a mole on it, and his luscious and soft lips. I'm busy adoring the angel right there.

Every features and details about him is just so perfect and mesmerizing. It feels like instant attraction with a bit of nervousness. It's the feeling that you can describe as butterflies in your stomach. "No no this can't be, fucking you can't Jeon, you're a heartless and ruthless mafia king remember?, you care for no one, so get your shits together" I whispered to myself

I was about to go but there's this thing inside of me saying I have to comfort the boy that I have to ask what's the problem that he needs me. So with double thoughts, I went near him. And oh God, he's really indeed beautiful that makes me wanna keep him and spoil him with love and care, 'NO, FUCKING HELL NO, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JEON' I thought to myself.

I have to ask him what's the matter or problem now, I wanna help him. I feel like I have to and I need to.

"𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘴?, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦." I said to the pretty boy.

✎🦋: And that's the Chapter 2, and now it's Jungkook side of the story. Have a great day/night lovelies♡♡♡.