Chapter 112: The Storm that Brews Madness

Start from the beginning

It's a pressure point that is commonly used during acupuncture to relieve pain; and it resided a bit under the kneecap. Even though it was used to relieve pain, it did not you can use the pressure point to cause pain.

Akatsuchi widened his eyes as he felt a wave of pain.

Kyusho Jitsu! He gnashed his teeth down. Kyusho Jitsu was the martial art that attacked pressure points. It was akin to the Gentle Fist, but it did not rely on the power of the Byakugan.

Akatsuchi felt Naruto tug on his leg, pulling him down.

Taekkyon! His mind raced as he felt himself be thrown in the air. Naruto created a clone that held Akatsuchi in place for a couple of moments.

Turning his hands into a fist, Naruto swinging his fist horizontally.

"Hammer Fist!"

A technique that was found in martial arts like Hapkido and Taekwondo, Naruto struck Akatsuchi's chest, causing blood to sputter, convulsing out.

Not done and unrelenting, Naruto separated his legs and got into a Kokutsu Dachi Stance (Back Stance) that was used in Kyokushin Karate.

Using his left hand, Naruto used his elbow to strike Akatsuchi's chest, before using his right arm and extended it to do a hand fist strike.

Naruto got into a Krav Maga Fighting Stance as soon as the clone dispersed out of existence. Smoke clouded Akatsuchi's vision once the clone dispersed.

"AGH!" He squirmed in pain.

"Eye Strike!"

Naruto had struck his eyes to cause him to feel an intense amount of pain. Although he had hit the eyes, Naruto avoided disabling him and did not put enough pressure to blind him.

As he squirmed, Naruto entered a Taekwondo Stance: Gojung Sogi.

Shooting his hands forward, it transformed into a knuckle protruding fist that collided with Akatsuchi's body. Sending a volley of attacks, Naruto decided to finish things off.

Following up with the endless fists of protruding knuckles, Naruto brought Akatsuchi's right hand and threw him over his shoulder.

Jujutsu.

Naruto reeled his arm back, forming a flat fist, and struck Akatsuchi in the face, knocking him out before he could do anything else.

Naruto got back up, holding Akatsuchi's unconscious body.

"Looks like Kurotsuchi will have someone to talk to," Naruto muttered to himself, disappearing in a flash.

Capoeira.

Kyusho Jitsu.

Taekkyon.

Hapkido.

Kyokushin Karate.

Krav Maga.

Taekwondo.

Jujutsu.

With only using 8 martial arts out of the many in his arsenal, Naruto had took down a valuable person that resided in the opposing forces; further intensifying the damage that will occur.