On the other hand as Sakshi walked done she too couldnt take her eyes off of him. He looked really handsome in a fitted pink shirt and blue jeans with sunglasses hooked on his shirt.

Sakshi: You clean up well Mr. Dhoni

Mahi: Well what can I say, you yourself dont look so bad. By the way great choice of color kahi tum spy to nahi kar rahi thi na?

Sakshi: I can say the same

Mahi: aacha yeh chodo hume late ho raha hai chale?

Sakshi nods and they head to the parking lot. 

Mahi: Tum bike pe comfortable hogi?

Sakshi: yes MS I'm comfortable

Sakshi wears her helmet and they leave for the nearby cafe. 

Sakshi: MS hum jaa to rahe hai par agar kisine tumhe pechan liya to?

Mahi: Dont worry kuch nahi hoga

Sakshi: kaise? You are so well known

Mahi: As I said leave it up to me 

They reach the cafe Mahi stops the bike at the entrance and they enter the cafe. 

Sakshi: Yaha koi hai kyu nahi? Waise to yeh cafekafi busy hota hai

Mahi: thats because maine pura cafe book kiya hai hum dono ke liye

Sakshi feels so overwhelmed she looks at him with her eyes full of emotions. Mahi instantly understood what her eyes held. He was happy that he was able to make Sakshi feel special but little did she know that the whole evening was filled with many surprises.

They walk to the table in the middle, Mahi pulls the chair out for Sakshi and then takes a seat himself. As they take a seat the waiter comes to take their order.

Mahi: Sakshi what would you like?

Sakshi: Can I get a Latte

Mahi: I'll take a latte too.

The waiter goes to get their drinks.

Sakshi: MS how did you manage to get this busy cafe only for us?

Mahi: well, I can't reveal all my secrets now can I?

Sakshi: Ugh, tell me na please

Mahi: let's just say being famous has its perks

Sakshi: Ooo intersting.

While they were talking the waiter comes with their coffees. Their coffee has coffee art which is a heart with S and M written on either side.

Sakshi: wow MS this is so beautiful!

Mahi: thank you!

Sakshi: Did you tell them this pehle se?

Mahi: Maybe, Maybe not

Sakshi: Ugh why are you like this?

Mahi: Like what?

Sakshi: Like...like just you

Mahi: If I won't be me then who will I be madam

Sakshi: How can you be sensible all the time?

Mahi: Ab khud ki tareef kya hi karu

Sakshi: Ab chaane ke jad pe mat chadho

Mahi (faking frown): Ok ok

They finish their coffee while talking about different topics, and then head out. Sakshi thinks that they are going back to the hotel but Mahi has different plans.

Sakshi: MS you missed the turn.

Mahi: pata hai jaan buch ke miss kiya hai

Sakshi: Kyu?

Mahi: Just wait and watch

Sakshi: MSSSSSSSS

Mahi (grinning): Yes Sakshiiii

Sakshi: UGH

Mahi just laughs and continues driving. They reach the highway and Mahi speeds up the bike.

Sakshi: MS slow down your going too fast

mahi: Kya im going too slow? Koi baat nahi ill speed up

Sakshi: MS Maine bola why are you speeding up slow down please mujhe dar lag raha hai.

Mahi: Sakshi do you trust me?

sakshi: Yes MS I trust you

Mahi: Then just hold onto me and I promise you will enjoy the bike ride.

Sakshi does as Mahi told her and she geniunly started enjoying the ride.

After driving for about 30 minutes they reached a beautiful park with a lake.

Mahi and Sakshi got off the bike and went by the lake. They sat on the freshly trimmed green grass listening to the water and the evening nature sounds.

Unknowingly they leaned onto each other, the silence they shared was comfortable neither of them made an effort to break it. Finally after a while Mahi broke the silence. He turned towards Sakshi.

Mahi: Sakshi

Sakshi (turning towards him): Hmm

Mahi: Sakshi I think I'm falling for you

Sakshi: MS, me too

No more words were needed for them to convey what they felt, the emotions in their eyes spoke volumes. Sakshi just leaned onto Mahi more and he side hugged her. 

They reached the hotel around 9, luckily everyone had decided to eat dinner in their rooms and go to bed early.

Sakshi: MS today was truly beautiful, thank you so much.

Mahi: Your welcome Saskhi, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Sakshi: so I guess ill see you tomorrow?

Mahi didn't want her to go but he also didn't know how to stop her

Mahi: Yah, I guess ill see you tomorrow

----

That's it for today

I know I'm a day late but, here's wishing Mahi Bhai and Sakshi Bhabhi a very happy wedding anniversary. 

I hope you guys enjoyed the update, please vote and comment on the updates. Looking forward to reading all the wonderful comments 

Until next time 👋🏼