Chapter two

As Elizabeth grew, so did Harry's hate for her. He never understood how she would still look at him and be able to smile, when she was beaten bloody, and tell him that she loved him. Every time she did that he would get even more angry with her because it made him feel like he was the bad guy when Elizabeth was ruining his life.

Laura would always be mad at Harry for what he did to Elizabeth but she loved him and didn't want him to go to prison and be away from her. Terrance was the only one who knew for a fact that she had Stockholm Syndrome, he would try to tell her but she would always say that he was crazy and that she loved him because of the things that they experienced with echo their. But Terrance knew that wasn't the case.

Elizabeth was finally allowed to go to school when she turned three, pre-k that is. Elizabeth was unusually smart, she was able to walk and talk way before other kids were able to. The doctors assumed that was because she was part fox and foxes, like all other animals, reach their age of maturity within the first few years of their life. They assumed she matured faster because of the fox that Terrance named Grace. Her family and doctors had the idea that she was a normal girl when she was first created but something took over and made her like this.

They assumed that something was inside of her because when she got mad over something her left eye would turn purple and her voice would change into something deeper and demonic to where you could hear her voice and a sort of staticky-echo version of what she said. Terrance thought of naming it Grace because that was Elizabeth's middle name and this thing was apart of her, Terrance worked with her on controlling her temper so usually they wouldn't have to worry about that.

But one time she did lose her temper in school, a child was making fun of her for being a fox and she completely lost it. Both of her eyes turned purple and her teeth were barred, her finger nails slid out like a cats and revealed that she had claws that were terrifying to look at. The hair on her ears and tail stood up and she lunged at the girl, there were bite marks all over her and her legs were seeping blood from the scratch's.

She was severely punished afterwards by her father, her mother was in the corner of the room begging him not to kill her. She had to go back and apologize afterwards but when she did the girl said,"whatever I wouldn't expect a dog to know what's right and what isn't." Elizabeth almost lost it after that too, but with the bruises and cuts that were on her body she knew better that to lose her temper then.

She wasn't aloud at school after that, she was just to dangerous and she couldn't be trusted. She stayed at home after that but what that girl said got Harry thinking, Elizabeth was technically a dog meaning he could treat her like she was a dog. After that Elizabeth wasn't aloud to eat at the table anymore and she slept on a towel instead of a bed. Sometimes Harry refused to give her food at all for days at a time (after the second day of no food Terrance would sneak a small plate of food to her under the table while they were eating).

Terrance hated what was happening to Elizabeth so he had a plan, Mason was the favorite child so instead of him being treated like he was special he bullied him. He bullied Mason to know end, constant verbal and sometimes physical abuse. But Terrance thought that it was going well because he was getting what he deserved.

What they didn't know was that death was just around the corner, and it started, with Mason.

To anyone that is actually reading this, I understand that this is short but the next chapter is most likely going to be long so I didn't want to cram it in with this one so yeah, the next chapter will contain death. Bye