♥︎♡ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝟴 !

i'm scared to turn myself in. i'm not sure what to say, i don't know how they'll react, or how siwoo will react when she finds out. it's quite scary. i need to sort of build up the courage.

i'm sat at the back of the school library during free period in front of an open text book, but i'm not actually studying. there's too much clouding my mind to really concentrate on anything. and what's the point in doing any of this american school work if i'm not going to be in the country much longer?

"hiya love." daeun smiles to me, waking me from my thoughts.

i smile to her, as liv, kendall, taehyun, landon and jayden all appear around me, sitting down.

"okay, so what's the game plan?" kendall asks.

"elena has math right now so-" liv is saying.

"i don't want to do it." i say quietly to the table.

there's a pause. silence.

"what?" liv asks.

i just shake my head. "what's the point?" i say quietly.

"what is the point?" jayden repeats.

"chaewon, she's being such a bitch to you. she's gone over the line." landon says.

"yeah, but i'm sick of the drama." i say.

"but this will fix it." taehyun says.

"will it?" i question.

there's a pause again. "why wouldn't it?" jayden asks.

"blackmailing and exposing her for all the shit she's done isn't going to do anything except cause more trouble." i say.

"you don't know that." kendall says.

"yeah and you don't either." i respond. "look, i appreciate you all wanting to help but i don't think it's right to do this." i say.

"how could you say that?" jayden asks. "we're putting her back in her place."

"what if there's no point in putting her back in her place?" i say quietly.

"what do you mean?" daeun asks me.

i pause. "even if she was stopped, it's not going to suddenly fix everything." i say to them.

daeun hesitates. "what has happened?" she asks me.

i shrug my shoulders slightly at the table. "yeonjun won't talk to me." i say quietly at my empty notebook.

"what?" liv says.

"why not?" taehyun asks.

"i don't know." i say. "i'm just sick of everything at this point. maybe it would just be best if i just-"

"no, no, no, love you're not going home." daeun says, reading my mind.

"what? no!" jayden says.

"chaewon, you can't leave!" landon says.

i look down at the table, suddenly feeling the change in dynamics as i know i'm disappointing them all. "look, i just..." i trail off. "i just feel like i'm not wanted in the house i'm saying in, and with all the elena/yeonjun drama too, i'm just feeling homesick and-"

"stay with us!" kendall says.

"yeah!" daeun immediately adds.

"can you do that?" jayden questions.

"yeah, you're allowed to stay over friend's houses, aren't you?" kendall says.

"i couldn't do that to siwoo though, just ditch her for another house." i say.