i love you more than anything.

(Listen to Sing when reading his, it'll just make it so much more sad.) I loved writing this.

It's too much, you can hide it any longer. It's hard trying to be someone you're not. You're hugging Damon and you've clung on now for a little too long.

"Baby, it's not you. It's me..." you start, a rope unravels in your stomach but you know there's a knot halfway during its escape.

"You're splittin' up with me?" he looks teary as he pulls his face away from my neck. "I'll change, am I distant? I'll quit the band, they don't need me anyway—"

"No, darling. It's just... that I need you to know I can't give you... children.."

"Baby, but we've not been trying—"

It hit you that you shouldn't have said a thing; he doesn't even want children yet. You hold him again, but he hugs you less tighter, looking around for a better response.

"Fuck... You can't have children? Oh baby." he sighs into your shoulder and hugs your waist.

"I'm sorr—"

"I'm not with you for children, baby—" Damon starts and you immediately start crying, you think he would a perfect dad, but he hasn't finished, you can tell. "Shh. I'm with you because I love you and, if we can't have children in the future, it is absolutely fine. Baby, I'm so sorry."

Why is Damon saying sorry? you wonder.

"No, baby, I want babies with you...." you mumble through a cry and he kisses your lips, but you can feel a slight taste of salt on his lips. You can tell he smiles, because the kiss is interrupted. You fall your head on his chest and he holds you again.

"If we want a little you running around, we'll have to look at other options. Won't we, darling?" he looks at you but you fall back into the sofa with a sigh.

"Oh, love..." Damon sighs and plants his head on your stomach. With his eyes fluttered shut, he takes a deep breath and drops his pointed nose to touch your belly. Your hands go to his head and play with his hair, you feel like crying again, but there's something that can stop it. Maybe he can sing for you, like a lullaby.

"Sing to me...."