cinema

I held Damon's hand tightly with my unoccupied hand. My other was holding a big pot of sweets that I was going to 'share with him'. He held a big box of popcorn which he wasn't going to eat it on his own, I was going to make it very obvious that I wanted some, too.

The theatre was all dark and gloomy, no-one was in there yet, we were in early— that's a first! When Damon found this out, he threw my hand down and started running up the sides of the seats. He's just like a child, I thought and laughed.

He squealed in excitement like a little boy before he cuts his giggling off and a thud is heard. Oh, for fucks sake! What has he done now...

"Owwwwwww!" Damon cried in agony pathetically so I walked up the stairs sensibly, proving to him that even with small shoes on i can walk up the stairs without falling. Hen had got himself into such a state. I can't help myself so I let out a laugh that echoed through the theatre. I feel bad for him though, it's those shitting laces!

"Damon, you silly bugger! Are you okay, you clumsy boy? What have you done!" I giggled a bit as I touched his back that's now on the floor. I can barely see if he's even okay since it's so dim in here. Some of his popcorn spilt over, actually a lot of it so I quickly pick that up to save the remnants, putting it on the seat next to us.

Damon laughed as I helped him up, he looked wounded but he tried not to show it. He brushes his knees off, "Uhhhhh, I'm okay now, love!" I smiled, letting out a little snuffle as I pick up the popcorn from the seat he fell by. I hopped up to his cheek and kissed it to make him feel better.

He turned around so that the cheek kiss turned into a full kiss and I blushed. He started walking normally to the back of the seat crushing all he popcorn under his boots, I did the same but watching my steps.

"It's those bloody laces, Damon! They're longer than yourself!" I laughed smugly as I watched him sitting at the back getting comfortable, I'm still blushing.

"They're not that long, are they?" Damon said as I dropped myself onto the seat next to him, he took his popcorn and starting munching away.

A few more people started walking in looking at us immediately, clearly wondering what all that racket was. Since it was dark, Damon sniggered to the sight of their faces, but they couldn't really see us well so it was okay. They definitely knew we made that mess on the stairs, were the only ones in here!

"I don't like the adverts, do you?" I said as I drop the sweets on my lap taking out a sour, sugary dummy. Those are my favourites.

"Why do they have to be so lo-!" Damon laughed again, he was still in a silly mood; but then he was interrupted as he choked on the popcorn. He leaned forward over the chair and finished his laugh, though the popcorn was still in the back of his throat.

"Damon, babe! Oh love, you're not great with popcorn, are you?" I said quickly as I patted his back, poor boy. He's experienced it all tonight! I was going to say something about choking, like "how do you think I feel?" but I didn't think Damon would find it very funny. Well, if anything, I would have been saying he's big.....

*

We were half way through the movie, it was really good.

"So who's killed who?" Damon whispered loudly as I stare at the humongous screen trying to block out his loud voice. A few people stare in the direct of me, thinking it was me.

Some people around told him to shush, but he just said "I'm fuckin' Damon Albarn." I couldn't help but laugh when he said this but I did notice a lot of the girls with their boyfriends came up to Damon for an autograph.

He was sitting very weird, he looked uncomfortable, one leg up whilst he sat on the other but he said he was 'cosy'..

"Shhhh!" I whispered as quiet as I could and I squeezed his hand making him shush. This was when he attempted to whisper once more, but I didn't want him in trouble again. He did as told, being quiet, and giggled a little at me. He squeezed mine more and I hit his hand with my other hand that has a sweet in it. He reached over quietly trying to capture my sweets from my lap. I gasped and shoved him over to the right, making him call out my name, and I think he calls me a 'bastard'.

Damon succeeded and took one too many sweets. I looked at him with a mouthful of sweets, giving him a dirty look jokingly. He stuffed his face with my favourite ones and laughed quietly.

Shhh!