mikey-wikey

Things were getting really suspicious. Mike got thinner than before because he was always in his small ass room, talking to someone on his phone. I even heard crying sometimes, which was odd because I thought Mike was trying to seduce me, because I'm not like other girls. Mike was actually really annoying, he kept on messing things up when I ordered him to do things. There was also Harry's scandal. I was looking for ways to summon John Lennon's ghost because I wanted to whoop his ass to hell. Things were getting worse, but at least there was...

Obama: Are you okay bbg?

His fishy breath and low voice always cheered me up. During his speech the other day, he won over many girl's hearts, I presume, but he always had time for me, even though he had a lot of politics to do.

Y/n: I'm okay. I'm just a little stressed out.

Obama: Do you want to talk about it?

Y/n: Well, first of all, I think Mike's been acting really weird. He should know his place and do better. Or maybe we should just kick him out. Second, my friend's boyfriend cheated on him and I don't know what to do because they're a... Well, let's just say they live really far away. Like a lifetime away. And lastly, you've been doing a lot of speeches lately, and I, I think these girls are trying to steal you away from me.

I start crying from my big blue orbs. Obama kisses me and gives me a big hug.

Obama: Oh y/n... you know you're the only one for me. We can kick Mike any time, honey pie. I don't know what to do about your friend though, sorry wifey. Also, There's this new guy called Trump who recently started coming up in our meetings, and I assure you, all the girls are looking at him, not me, because I'm so ugly uwu...

Y/n: No Obama, you are the hottest person ever. I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-I love you. D-d-d-d-d-d-d-do you love me too?

Obama: Yes, ofc bbg!!

Then we made out passionately. His kissing made me forget about anything that was stressing me out. We were truly soulmates...