super secret daddy spies

in the a/n i lied i totally forgot to post a new chapter I'm sorry

enjoy

-

-Two days later-

I was still so happy abt that good fucking sex lmfao. But even with daddy obama... I was still thinking about my mother and michelle. What if they do something to me... even worse, what would they do to daddy obama??

I whip out my brand new iphone 4s (its 2011 in this story babes) and look at the time. Suddenly, I hear a ding, and it's from an unknown number.

I open the text message.

Unknown: We know what you did.

I wonder what ive ever done in my entire life, but the only thing i could think of was kill Harry Styles, but i dont think thats a big deal. So i tap my phone with my new set of galaxy nails.

Y/n: What did i do babes who are you

Unknown: hello y/n.

y/n: girl what the f*ck is you talking about

Unknown: You killed a man. You stole a man. You sucked a mans cock even though he has a wife.

Y/n: w-w-ww-w-w-w-ww-w-what?

Unknown: You will come to The Presidents Park at midnight today or else we will harm you and everyone you love.

Y/n: is this Harry Styles again? Bro i told you to stop texting me you aren't funny lol

Unknown: We are being serious. Just come to the park at midnight. Bring no one with you, tell no one about this.

Y/n: Are you that cute guy that i met on omegle i knew it was a scam

Unknown: We can destroy you. We can burn you. We can tear apart your whole life if you don't come at midnight.

Y/n: I can burn you too but my daddy said not to burn trash

Read at 2:00 PM

I tell them off like a baddie would, and walk into my room. I plop my tiny body onto the bed and sigh. Should I go today? I promised Harry's ghost that I would play monopoly with him. Suddenly, I had a great idea.

Y/n: Watermelon sugar high!

I sing, making my melodic voice echo through my room. Then, a whoosh of wind, and there was Harry again.

Harry's ghost: Hi Y/n you're early we're gonna start playing at 10 it's still 2 idiot

Harry's ghost had completely befriended me. Him and I were bestie westie for the restie.

Y/n: No dumbface! I need you to follow me. Look at these texts I just received!

I showed Harry everything, and he was impressed with my baddie texting skills. I also told him about me and Obama's thing. He was so jealous.

Harry's ghost: why cant someone fuck me like that.

Y/n: bro i thought you were dating freddie mercury. I thought he was gay.

Harry's ghost: he's bi and left me for Heather O'Rourke. Disappointed fr.

Y/n: Damn okay. We'll talk about that another time. Today, I need to know who this "unknown" is. Okay, here's the plan...