holy dick

The next day I did what I always do, clean. Then by ten am I gave the family their breakfast. I hid in the kitchen with my ear against the door.

Sasha : Daddy you'll never guess what me and Malia did!

Obama: What did you two do?

Sasha: we drew pretty princess

Obama: that is so cool girls

They chatted more about stupid things like princeses. I have always hated princesses because I'm not like other girls. I don't like princesses. The two girls ran off to go draw more princesses. Now was the moment I was waiting for....

Obama: so uhhhhhhh.  I saw the..... In our room....... You know......?

Michelle: no.... I don't know......what are you talking about?

Obama: the... um .......

Michelle: the...... what.....

Obama: the........ Condom...........

Michelle: the condom...........

Obama: yeah..... The condom......

Michelle: i can explain it was a one time thing he was hot i'm so sorry i didnt mean it he didnt mean anything it was just really hot fucking harry styles and it was really hot when he sang what makes you beautiful into my wet ass pussy and his cock was just the right size im soooooooo sorry hunny!

Obama: I guess if it's a one time thing I can forgive you.......

Then Michelle stood up and walked away. Daddy Obama stayed put at the head of the massive table. I knew this was my time to ✨SHINE✨. I snuck into the room or whatever as i looked into his brown orbs. I wanted to kiss him so hard oml. I began violently making out with his neck and then to took off his shirt revealing his 16-packed abs. I kissed all 16 of them bc he is baby. I looked up at him while I slowly undid his belt buckle. I kept my eyes locked on his, as I undid the button on his pants, then as I unzipped his fly. I looked up at him seducively.

Obama: yes, yes, give it to me my little slutty baby!

y/n: yes daddy Obama! YES!

I sucked off his cock so well because I'm not like other girls.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

-

a/n - kind of a short chapter soz guys...

anyways how do you feel abt obama and y/n?? they're so spicy and cute right???🤪🤪

45 reads already that's so pog 

anyways catch you later I hope you enjoy the next chapter