childhood

y/n pov

Hi, im y/n. i have blond hair and blue orbs and i am 15 years old. I walk down the long hallway of my beautiful house and trip over my 10-foot long hair and fall down the stairs because I'm so clumsy and quirky. but my beautiful voluptuous boobs catch my fall. I am 4'11. My mother yells at me and I'm so sad.

mother: get up you useless bitch. I hate you so much. I hate you so much that I'm selling you on eBay right now. 

y/n: n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nn-n--n-no! t-tthis cannot be happening!

I walked upstairs crying because my mom hated me. just then, her phone rang. the listing on eBay was bought. 

mother: you stupid hoe, come down here right now and pack your shit. you were bought by bill Clinton. 

y/n: WHAT1/121/1/1/1/1/!?!?!?!?1 BILL CLINTON IS THE PRESIDENT!

mother: good bc I get a lot of money from his juicy ass. 

maybe getting sold won't be bad after all, I thought... 

-one year later- 

what happened after that was very surprising. Bill Clinton, the president bought me and used me as a maid/daughter in the white house. I was very happy bc my mother was not there and I got to use the rich toilet paper with the two layers and stuff. I was also not poor anymore and never thought of my mother. I went to clubs at the age of 11 and got money. I also didn't mind serving daddy bill all the time because of all the pluses involved. 

one day, however, daddy bill said this...

bill: y/n, I have bad news. I'm getting kicked out of the white house bc I cheated on my wife with tom holland. I also had a threesome with Hannah Montana and Shrek and the paparazzi caught me. 

y/n: n-no daddy bill! what would I do without you?? I'm going to sing Fight Song on the roof bc you're leaving! 

bill: you cannot do that. your next daddy president will take care of you well. he's coming in three minutes. 

I cried on the marble floor of the white house. every maid looked at me like I was crazy bc daddy Bill's threesome was like a big deal or whatever but I was still so sad that I put on makeup but I'm not like other girls I was so sad. i put my luscious blond hair into a messy bun and put on a black hoodie that daddy bill gave me, with some galaxy leggings. i walk downstairs to meet...

George bush. 

he was so ugly I started crying again. how would I serve his ugly ass in the white house for more than a second?

george: hello bb girl 

i could feel his glare go to my double d cup honkers on my chest. i glare at him and run up to him, but i trip and fall bc I'm not like other girls. 

george: are you okay mamas? do you need a kiss

y/n: fuck off no body likes you ugly ass

i tell him off like a baddie would, and all the maids gasp as i make my next move:

geroge: shut up

y/n: i don't shut up i grow up and when i look at you i throw up 

George: bb girl don't talk back to me unless you wanna get in trouble 

he squinted his eyes and bit his bottom lip in a way that would only be attractive if he was a couple 100 years younger because he is old and grosssssss

George: now get to work bb girl

i walk off mad, but i cant do anything bc i signed legal contracts that made me work for the president. 

a couple hours later daddy bill was gone i would never see him again but the grossssss old hag had called a meeting for all the workers.

george: i want the staff to appear more professional! so i picked up new outfits mamas

i looked at the pink frilly maid's dresses and gagged. I'm not like other girls i don't like pink. george handed out dreses to all the girls but me. i guess he knew I'm quirky and not like other girls. instead, he handed me a maids dress with more pearls in pretty blue color with gold details. 

George: i think you'll find this dress would suit you better

y/n: thank you 

i guess he's not so bad after all but he's still rly ugly so i won't call him daddy. 

but i now know now that it was a great idea listening to George and staying at the Whitehouse because the next president was soooo hot....