Chapter Seventeen: She Loves Me

Start from the beginning

"No. It wasn't pee."

"What else?"

"Did someone fish you out from medieval times? Did you come here in a time machine? Why don't you know these things? The nuns didn't tell you?" Emilia will die when she finds out what happened. "This sexual ignorance will kill you!"

"No signorina the nuns forbid the 'S' word. They did not tell me anything."

"All right love. Here's the thing." She put away her toothbrush. "What happened to you is the thin line between pain and pleasure which Marcelle must seriously know how to deliver given he's older and experienced. Love, you climaxed. Congratulations. Your first release delivered by signor. You squirted and he didn't even touch you. Bloody hell!"

"Is it bad?"

"Did he say anything when it happened?"

"He stopped. He told me it would be best I sleep in the guest room."

I was confused for most of th night about how suddenly playing with him ended.

"Ask him how he felt about it. It should be great foreplay for the next time you see him."

"Foreplay?"

"I'll explain later. Don't ask him on a phone call, text him. Did you feel it was wrong for that to happen? For you to climax? Your so called pee."

"No. It felt good. It felt really good. It felt like heaven." I covered her mouth. "Dio! I should not say that."

"Vittoria, welcome to the land of red blooded Balotelli men." She patted her arm. "Breakfast?"

*
Marcelle's POV
I'm finally settling down to get some work done. I had a long flight. Vittoria was engaging me in endless small talk. It feels like she is beating around the bush. She knows I hate small talk but she went on and on about little things.

My phone chimed. I looked at it. It's still her.

Vee:
Can I ask you a strange question?

Me:
Go crazy bambina.

My girl is shy. She is a consistent blushing mess. Sometimes I just want to make fierce eye contact with her but I guess there are things we need to get out of the way before the shyness ends.

She's taking forever to type. Vittoria is the most confused and undecided person I know. I'm not sure if I'm affecting her or if she's possibly just like that. I don't know but she can go back and forth in things. Typing and deleting is one of them. I once found fifteen deleted messages and then she finally sends a simple hello. I wish I had seen what she sent but she's just like that. It's easier to call her. But I don't want to talk on phone. I hate it especially when I'm tired.

Me:
Any century now will be great bambina 😊

Vee:
Why did you flog me last night?

Oh shit! This conversation.

Me:
I explained it. Didn't I? It was payback for the torture you put me through.

Vee:
Signor you know I'm slow in your ways. Explain. Per favore.

Me:
Can I get back to you in a minute? I'm just sending some emails. I need to focus.

Vee:
Okay. Forget it. It's silly.

I dialled her number. She answered immediately.

"There's nothing silly. Every question is valid. Okay? Just a minute. I'm texting you back. I promise."