Don't mind if I fucking do.

I smiled with a small nod. Elliot walked off, and my gaze shifted to the blinking woman. "Let's go, Marella." I placed my hand on her lower back, a subtle way of turning her toward the staircase.

The four of us were silent, and usually, I'd grin at her height difference compared to the three of us, but my irritation and resentment held it back.

She had no idea was she was in for.

And I only hoped she could take it.

As I pushed her bedroom door open, she turned back toward us with her hand on the door. I caught her readying to push it closed, until I walked right passed the doorframe and into her room. Her lips parted, blinking as Alessandro and Matteo followed my suit and shut the door behind them.

I paused.

Did she want this?

Sparing a glance with Matteo, I knew he was thinking the same when his jaw ticked in frustration.

"What are—"

"Marella," I cut her off. She was still looking at Alessandro and Matteo, who were easily scaring her with the glares they possessed in the moment. "Look at me."

When her wide eyes flickered back to me, my feet took involuntary steps closer to her, and her head tilted up higher to meet my eyes. I angled my head down, stifling the smirk. "Tell me you want us." My voice was low, I wasn't sure if the other two even heard me.

"What... what do you mean?" She whispered, matching my low voice, though obviously going lower. I got closer, and she backed up. With a grin, I followed her until her back hit the wall.

She gulped.

I smirked.

"Remember when I touched you?" I asked, my hand lifted to her chin, lightly grasping it to ensure she'd keep her eyes on mine. I wanted her consent, I couldn't do anything without it. "Hm?" She nodded, blinking. I could tell she was fighting the urge to look behind me at the obvious stares.

"Did it feel good?" I asked. She nodded. "Use your words, Marella."

"Yes," she replied. A small, shaky whisper.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes."

I almost grinned at her short, nervous replies. "Tell me you want me to do that again," I said. My thumb trailed across her lower lip, "Tell me you want us to do that to you. That you want us to make you feel good."

"Us?" She questioned in a whisper. It would be new for her, and I hoped that she would be okay with it. God, I really hoped so. "As in... the three of you?"

"Yes," I replied. The back of my index finger lowered, down the side of her throat, then to her collarbone where the dress she wore began. This fucking dress. I wanted it off. "Let us make you feel good, Princess."

When my finger hooked the strap on her shoulder, her eyes watched as I pulled it and let it hang against her arm.

"Is this okay?" I asked. The second strap followed suit of the first. She nodded when my hand reached around and grasped the zipper at the top of her back between two fingers. "I need words."

"Yes," she whispered.

I was closer now, and the zipper sliding down her spine took over the silence intensely. My thumb brushed her skin along the trail of my hand, lowering down her back. As it reached the end, my hands touched the top of her dress.

"Can I pull this off, Marella?" I asked. She was nervous, it was blatantly clear. Though, my nerves were calm because of the moment I had already experienced with her.