Mason was sitting in a control room and said, "Launch for intercept. Green light. Green light."

"Oh, yeah," Toomes stated as he spread his wings and prepared for takeoff. Peter shot his web and swung onto the billboard, but narrowly missed Vulture, who flew away. Spider-Man shot his web directly at Vulture.

"Retro-reflective panels engaged," Tech informed.

The outer panels of the plane lit up and mirrored New York City. Vulture went after the plane and said, "Got a visual on the plane, feeling a little resistance."

"It's probably just a drag on the new turbines," Mason guessed.

Vulture checked behind him but missed Spider-Man and Margot, who were hanging from a web attached to his back.

"Ah!" Peter cried, reaching to grab Margot. "Whoa!"

As Vulture went higher and higher up, the night view of New York City got smaller and smaller under Peter and Margot's feet.

"Look out for the cloaking cameras," Mason told Toomes. "Stay in the blind spots."

Vulture flew to the bottom of the plane and holds on. Peter and Margot bumped into the plane a few times, but managed to grab onto it.

"Oh, my god! Oh, my god!" Peter and Margot yelled.

"Deploy high-altitude vacuum seal," Mason ordered.

"This better work, Mason," Toomes said as the wing suit wrapped around him like a shell.

"Trust me, boss. Even one of those boxes and we are set for life."

"Yeah."

Vulture put the matter phase shifter on the plane, creating a small rectangular window, and moved inside. Peter and Margot tried to follow Vulture, but lost their grip and almost fell off the plane.

"Hey!" Peter called as he grabbed a screaming Margot's hand. "Ah! Whew. I got you,  Margot."

"You have thirty seconds to get to the cockpit and override their security," Mason said.

Vulture walked to the front and ripped out the door. The cockpit was empty. Outside, Spider-Man and Margot crawled down the plane. They'd been caught the in cloaking cameras. They approached the wing suit and tried to open it.

Vulture connected a device to the plane. "Cloning transponder signal."

"Launching decoy drone." A small drone was launched out from the wing suit, startling Peter and Margot.

"Entering new coordinates." Vulture manipulated the cockpit dashboard, piloting the plane off track.

---

A computer monitor displayed the flight course in Avengers Tower.

"Good, so it's on its way?" Happy asked.

"Yes, sir, right on course," the tech replied.

"Okay, thank you. All right."

The tech took the laptop and left the almost-empty room.

---

Peter and Margot were still struggling to open the wing suit. Inside the plane, Vulture found the boxes and took off his mask.

"Hot dog," Toomes said.

Vulture opened one box after another. Rows and rows of Chitauri guns, arc reactors, etc. He took out an Iron Man mask and threw it on the floor. Peter kicked Vulture's wing suit and pushed it aside a bit. The air pressure inside the cabin dropped, activating the alarm. Vulture checked an external monitor and realized that Peter and Margot had followed him. He growled in anger.