Peter walked up to the front door, pink corsage in hand, then rang the doorbell. He waited with a nervous look for the door to open. Peter's smile faded and he froze as soon as he saw Toomes standing opposite him.

Toomes grinned at him and said, "You must be Peter."

"Yeah," Peter replied.

"I'm Liz's dad. Put her there." They shook hands. "Hell of a grip. Come on in here. Come on."

Toomes dragged Peter inside and closed the door. Peter followed Toomes towards the kitchen.

"Hi, Peter," Doris greeted. "You look very handsome."

"Thank you," Peter replied.

Doris whispered, "You got his name right?"

"Freddie?" Toomes guessed.

"Peter."

"Peter, Peter."

Doris chuckled and shook her head. "I'm gonna go get Liz."

"Okay," Peter said.

She walked out, leaving Peter with Toomes. Toomes started to polish knives and asked, "You all right, Pete?"

"Yeah."

"Because you look pale. You want something to drink? Like a bourbon or a scotch, or something like that?"

"I'm not old enough to drink."

"That's the right answer." His eyes widenes as he saw his daughter dressed in a beautiful red dress. "Wow." Peter turned in order to see Liz. "Wow, wow, wow. Do you look beautiful."

"Please don't embarrass me, Dad," Liz told her father.

"Doesn't she, Pete?"

Liz moved to stand next to Peter who said, "Yeah, you look really good."

"Once again, that's the right answer."

"Is that a corsage?" Liz asked. Staring at Toomes, Peter abruptly handed the corsage to Liz. "Thanks."

"Well, hey, I'm your chauffeur, so, uh, let's get this show on the road."

"No, no, no, no, we have to take some pictures, babe," Doris said. "All right. Oh, right here. Perfect."

"Mom," Liz protested.

"Okay. Come on, you guys. Peter, closer." Peter stood beside Liz. "Smile. There you go."

Liz's mother took some more pictures. Peter put on a tense grin for the photo, his eyes still glued on Toomes.

"Sir, you don't have to drive us," Peter said.

"No, no, it's not a big deal," Toomes replied. "I'm going out of town. It's right on my way."

Liz went to her mother to check the photos.

"He's always coming and going," Doris stated.

"Last time," Toomes reassured.

"Have fun." Doris hugged her daughter.

"Thank you," Liz said.

"Promise," Toomes added.

Doris whispered, "He's cute."

"Shh," Liz shushed.

"See you in a couple of days," Toomes told his family.

"Bye, baby," Doris said.

"All right."

Doris and Adrian Toomes kissed each other.

"Come on, Pedro," Toomes said.