12 : It's either him or Boruto

(Sarada's Pov)

It's been 4 days since the incident. Boruto's still in the hospital since his wound was more complicated than the doctors thought it was. He's sleeping, a big white bandage covering his whole upper body. He looked so peaceful, his chest was going up and down with an easy movement. I sigh. Maybe it was a bad idea to let him leave back then. I shouldn't have answered Seiko's call. If only I would have thought of how Boruto would feel....we wouldn't be in this situation.

"What's worrying you so much, princess?" I jump from my seat, then look back at Boruto to see him awake, with his eyes slightly opened.

"It's nothing serious, you don't need to bother." His expression went from somehow comforting to sad in an instant. "Bolt, what's wrong-"

"I suppose it's none of my business, is it?" I bit my lip. I still remember how harsh I talked to him that day. I regret it a lot. I take a deep breath.

"Boruto.... I need your help with something."

(Boruto's Pov)

"I need your help with something"

That caught my attention. Usually, I'm the one that asks Sarada for help, so something must be wrong. Something has to be terribly wrong.

"What is it? Are you in trouble?-"

"I want you to help me sneak out to go to a party this weekend. I know that it's exactly before our exams and I should rest, but Seiko invited me and I really wanna go."

My heart was torn to pieces. All I could do at the moment was to stare into her deep onyx eyes. I swear I could see the world in them.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask her, with pain within my body.

"I am. Trust me, it's going to be fine. Just please.......help me out."

"Fine.... I'll do it. But if your father finds out, I'm coming and taking you home." She nodded, but I still felt bad. I couldn't understand what that boy had and I didn't. It wasn't fair at all. The doctor comes in.

"Ms. Uchiha? Your mother would like to talk to you. Your father is there as well." Sarada looked terrified and worried at the same time. She took one last glance at me and then left me alone in the hospital room. After a moment, I hear my phone ringing. I was getting a call from Mitsuki.

"What is it, Mitsuki?

"Boruto, I found out something bad about that new guy that came this year."

"What do you mean? What did you find out?" I ask, curiosity taking the best of me.

"He's using rich girls to get the money from their families. I even have proof. A friend of Sumire's, Kana, had a great amount of money and her family was known for the money they had. She told Sumire to look out for Seiko because he used her to just steal from her."

I could feel rage within my body. I was close to leaving the hospital and killing that bastard.

"If it's true what you say, his next target..."

"Is Sarada."

"I won't let that happen. Not as long as I'm alive."

"Don't you get it, Boruto? That's the reason he wants to get rid of you. You're standing in his way. Better look out for yourself and Sarada."

"I will, don't worry about that. Thanks for telling me."

He then hung up the phone. I could feel my blood boiling. Out of rage, I took some random tools from the little table next to me and started throwing them everywhere. Suddenly, some nurses rushed inside and started to force me back to bed. I was trying to escape their grip when I suddenly feel sleepy. One of them injected me something... Before I could do anything else, I fell asleep once again.

(Sarada's Pov)

"-so it's either him or Boruto." I was already sick of this conversation. You have to choose, you have to choose, but why do I have to choose? I can't understand it at all!

"Dad, tell me why do I need to choose huh? I can't really understand, it's really not logical! If Seiko would be my boyfriend and Boruto my childhood best friend, why would I need to choose?!" I started yelling when dad cut me off. "Because you can't have them both. Because if you choose one, the other either stays away from you or dies!" I felt so angry at this moment. I wanted to snap back when the doctor comes in.

"Mrs. Uchiha! Mr. Uzumaki had started throwing our tools, yelling. We just stabilized him and put him to sleep, but what will we do when he wakes up?"

My eyes widened when I heard. Boruto had a breakdown? This wasn't right, this was terribly wrong!

"I'll take care of him after that myself, thank you. You may leave." My mom said as the doctor left the room. She then turned her face to me.

"Sarada, I don't want to burden you with this choice like your father does, but he's right. You can't have both....

It's either him or Boruto."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WORD COUNT: 866 WORDS
HELLO EVERYONE!
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. We're slowly but steadily getting to the final of the story. See y'all next time
Sayonara