2 : Friendzone

(Boruto's Pov)

"Hey, Sarada!" She immediately came to me, with a spark of curiousity in her eyes. "What is it, Bolt?" "Do you, by any chance, like that new guy?" It hurt me to see her tense up and slightly blush. I will be the one to make you blush...not that red haired weirdo. "W-why the sudden question? Are you, by any chance, jealous?" Well, now it was my turn to tense up. She had a devilish grin on her face. That was too Mitsuki from you Sarada.....
"No, I'm not, but I don't like that guy. He seems to not be trustworthy..." "But you didn't even exchange two words between the two of you! Try it, maybe you'll like him." Yeah, I'd rather not do that.

The classes were over, but I was assigned to clean the classroom after I rudely left when the new guy came. What a great start of school....
The door opens, revealing the long red hair in a messy ponytail, the hair I wish to not see for my entire life. "Hey, I guess you're Bolt? Uzumaki Bolt?" "My name is Boruto. The only person allowed to call me that excepting my family is Sarada." I say to him greeting teeth. He looked at me with a tint of pink on his cheeks. If he comes out as gay, imma through myself out the window....
"Well, if you're Sarada's friend....can you tell me....a bit about her?" That caught my attention. I was simply looking calm (at least trying) and I rejected his offer. "I'd rather not talk about Sarada...... not with you anyway..." I said, the venom in my voice increasing. His eyes suddenly looked at mine then he smirked. What the hell?. "Fine, if you won't tell me anything, I guess I'll find out myself....maybe a little more than you know." Ok, that's it. I punched him in the face, letting my rage out. "Say this one more time and you're dead meat." "Tch, I'm not scared of you." And he left. Good thing he did, or he surely was going home with a broken nose and a black eye.

As i leave the school, i see Sarada waiting at the gates. She was serious and I could see that her brows furrowed when she saw me. Haha.....just great.
"Hey Sarad-" "Don't talk shit to me Boruto, why did you hit Seiko?" What? How did she know about that? "What do you mean? I didn't do anything. Why are you blaming m-" "You were the only one left inside the school. Now tell me, I won't ask again. Why did you hit him?" She harshly asked. It hurt me to see her like that. And why on Earth was she curious about why i punched him? She shouldn't even care! "Because he made me do it. I tried to be nice, but he just pissed me off. Am I not allowed to hit someone when they piss me off?" "You shouldn't hit anyone if they piss you off!" "Why not? You do. And why are you so worried about that guy? You don't even know him!" "It's none of your business, Uzumaki Boruto!"

I remained quiet. She usually never talks to me like that.....we have our moments of arguing....but it's never like this... "So....now whatever you do it's not my business?" "It never were! Who do you think you are? My boss to tell me what to do? Are you my father to punish me and lock me in my room? No, so stop doing it! It's annoying!" My heart was breaking with each word she was saying.....she didn't mean it, right? "Look, Sarada, we're arguing on something we shouldn't argue on, can we just change the topic?" She was still angry, but agreed with me on changing the topic. We were now walking back home together. It was such a deadly silence, not even the beautiful song the birds were singing couldn't reach us. "So......are we still friends?" I ask, even tho I already know the answer. She nods, playfully hitting my arm. "Of course baka..... I know you since forever.... we'll always be friends." It calmed me down to know that, but deep down it stung. We'll always be friends. Did I just get friendzoned? Man, that hurts.

"Sarada... There's something i gotta tell you....I-" "Wait that car in front of my house.....Dad's home! Sorry Boruto, i gotta go, see you tomorrow!" She said before rushing straight to her house. I sigh. I'll try again tomorrow.... it's not a big deal.....right?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hello, my sweet readers!
I tried doing the chapter longer, but since my quiz is today- I can't really do much. Hope you liked and enjoyed!

Word count: 800