REACTION PARODY MEMES

3rd Person POV

Room 7

"Attention please." X said

Hall grow silent noticing X return. No one was dumb enough to repeat the same mistake King Greysunder made.

"I will now teleport 4 people from the future to make things more interesting. I already explained to them that they aren't allowed to disclosure any details about the future so asking will be pointless. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Echoed answer in the room.

X nodded his head satisfied that all the present people were taking him seriously. Moment later three more armchairs and one
dog bed manifested. Columns of blinding purple light begin to descend from the ceiling and fading revealed man with wheat hair and pale skin clearer than most believe possible. His beauty was otherworldly. Next to him was a girl with the same colour of hair and skin clearly indicating that they were related. Among them was a woman with indigo hair, red eyes and body most could only dream of achieving. However, the most unusual was a purple wolf with flames adoring his back.

"Let me introduce our quests."

"Caera." Said X pointing to blue haired woman. She stood up nodding her hear head.

"Grey." This time X pointed to man with golden eyes. He just raised his hand.

"Sylvie." Young girl gave a respectful bow.

"And last but not least, Regis."

"I'm majestic as fuck bitches!" Regis shouted making everyone but the future trio dumbfounded.
"Language Regis there are children here." Grey scolded.

"HOLY SHIT IT CAN TALK!!" Adam shouted.

"Of course, I can talk, I'm not some brainless mana beast you moron!"

"Then what the hell are you?!"

"ENOUGH! We don't have time for your petty argument. To your information person you will react to the most is Arthur and Grey. Why you ask... because I say so."

"LET THE SHOW BEGIN!"

"To start on a happy note, I will show more memes like the one before."

"Why dear brother? Do you want your precious sister to become old maiden?" Asked Ellie wiping imaginary tears

"Exactly. I will let you have a boyfriend after your 20th birthday. Of course, he needs to defeat me first. As long as I 'm alive this rule stands." Arthur replied smugly.

"Remember to wait at least a week after his dead to be sure. Trust your friendly neighborhood future wolf, he's like a cockroach." Regis added with a smirk.

"You know my brother?" Asked Ellie.

"You could say that he's quite popular in the future."

"NEXT."