Adventurer's Examination

A/N: I cut parts of his thoughts when he was thinking about his past. Events will be in order

-Arthur vs Lucas in school + using Phase 1 to save Tess

-Arthur talk with Director Goodsky, Avier telling her about Sylvie being Dragon

-Auction house

-Dire Tombs (I will skip some scenes)

-Steam engine

-Sylvia + Arthur past life

Make some funny chapters like Arthur vs Feyfey?

"You thought that I would give all the answers on a tray? Life isn't that easy; you will need to wait 3 videos." X said with a wide grin.

"People that know the answer before the screening are prohibited to tell rest of the people nothing makes me angrier than destroying my fun and you don't want to make ME angry,"

"You really are enjoying this situation, didn't you?" Arthur ask.

"Of course, whole purpose of this event is my entertainment,"

"Next scene will be Arthur examine for an adventurer,"

"You are adventurer as well? If I think about it now, it makes sense that you must have much experience to fight like you show in the first lesson." Professor Glory said

Jasmine placed a hand on my shoulder. "Good luck."

Giving a firm nod in response, I walked down the steps, leaving the worried Sylvie in Jasmine's care.

"It seems you're here to be tested under special conditions, seeing as there isn't any information here written about you. Okay! Let's see what you're made of." George regarded me with a curious stare, trying to look through my mask's eye slit to see who I was.

The examiner smoothly unsheathed his sword, as did I.

"Begin!" he announced while lunging at me. The thrust was aimed directly at my head, most likely intended to scare me.

Instead of dodging back or ducking, I faced the incoming tip of the sword and took a step forward, willing mana into my legs. Tilting my head just enough for the flat of the blade to graze harmlessly past my mask, I brought my sword up in one, swift motion.

George's sharp eyes widened by my counter as he desperately retracted in hopes to make it in time to block my swing, but the tip of my sword was already pressed against the man's throat. The examiner immediately stopped, afraid that any sudden movement and my blade might actually embed itself into his neck, regardless of mana reinforcement.

"He underestimates Arthur and this are a consequence," Elijah state mater of facts

"He made a fundamental mistake, in fight you should always assume that the opponent is stronger than you," Feyfey said proudly

"I see, my lectures were not in vain" Arthur comment with a little smile on his face.

"Enough," a voice interrupted. "Stand down, George. I'll be the one to test this particular examinee."

Turning my head, I saw the thin, bespectacled man named Kaspian walking toward us from the corridor Jasmine and I had come in from.

"S-Sir? You will be personally examining this participant?" George backed away from my blade as casually as possible, but a bead of blood rolled down his neck.

"I apologize if this sounds presumptuous, but is there really a need for an AA-class to lower himself to test an examinee? I will be more than enough to assess this applicant!" he continued, quickly wiping the blood off with his hand.