Special chapter

A/N I tried to make a reaction chapter several times already but the quality was too low to actually post it. So, I try to make something diffrent.

X:" We need to change our plans a little. Instead, of watching videos, I will answer any question you ask, although one person can ask one question only. I will give you 10 minutes to think about it."

10 minutes later

X:" Now who wants to go first?"

" I want to ask the first questions if anyone is ok with it" Claire said looking at all important figures in the room. To which everyone nodded.

Claire:" We watch several videos of how strong Artur was and is, however in all of them he never once used all his abilities combined. My question is "How strong is Arthur going all out?""

X:" Excellent question. Anwer to this question isn't as simple like some of you may think. As you saw in previous video his body can't handle his best will yet and backlash is enormous. In one-on-one fight he will defeat almost anyone on this continent excluding lances. Director Goodsky and Elder Virion are no exception, because his second give him better control over mana making him even more powerful."

For more than 10 seconds no one was able to speak a word. It is not like they didn't expect him to be powerful nevertheless their brains couldn't process that the kid is stronger than silver core mage. Most of them could only dream of achieving power equal to them and here they meet someone younger than them that already surpass they hopeless dreams. Silence was broken by a loud laughter.

Virion:" Kukukuku If someone will tell me 10 years ago that a 12-year-old brat is stronger than me, I will beat him up for lying but after knowing you for years I am not even surprised kukukuku."

This statement bring audience back to reality.

Theodore:" Being prodigy is one thing but surpassing a silver core mage at the age of 12 is fucking insane!"

Glory:" My student can beat me with ease, new generation are monsters but you are like a monster king!!"

"Tell me one thing, why are you even join an academy if you are stronger than all professors?"

"The answer is simple. Xyrus Academy is the best place to acquire theoretical knowledge. I have an advantage because of me being a quadra elemental mage and my beast will but I am still lacking in some elements like my wind and earth magic."

X:" This is the second biggest reason why I respect him so much; he never stops to improve himself in one way or another."

"Now onto his strength outside an ideal one on one scenario. While fighting multiple opponents or big mana bests his biggest weapon is using [absolute zero] while in his second phase. This spell freeze anything it touches almost instantly. Without usage of his will his control of ice magic is limited. This combo is strong enough to take down a ElderWood Guardian."

TBC 

I know that it is short but comment what you think about this type of reaction and what questions you want them react to. I will try to write something from time to time but I start new year of school two weeks ago so no promises.