Beast tamer

A/N: Am I the only one laughing when I imagen Agrona reacting to the scene at Helstea Auction House? He will activate protective grandpa mode.

"The next video will show how much "unique" this boy is. This will also show who train him in his early days."

This piqued the interest of many people.

"I almost forget, now you can talk freely during the videos."

Everyone nodded

Video start

"Hey, Art! Hurry up! We're going to be late!"

"AAAGGHHHH!! Tess! Stop! I give! I GIVE!" I cried out.

"Is it you princess Tessia?" Ask Clive

"Of course it is me, I meet Art when I was 6 and he live in my house for 3 years."

"You live with princess, to think I was worried about you when you two were flirting" Adam said sarcastically while grinning.

"You really can't keep your stupidity four yourself? Unlike you, Arthur has some success with girls, ask him and he might train you." Helen retorted.

"Auch, that must hurt," Reynolds said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Alice, Reynolds did you know that he was living with former princess of Eleonoir?" Vincent asks.

"We found out how we went to the academy two weeks ago we met Alduin and Merial and they told us everything" Alice answered

"Knowing Arthur, he probably saved the princess and take her home," Tabitha joked

"More or less, you are correct." Arthur said to everyone surprise

"Are you addicted to saving princesses or you do this as a hobby?" Dorodera ask.

"His behaviour perfectly fit for a candidate for being future lance," Blaine state,

"He become a lance in the future so you are right," X announce

"My son will become a lance, I am so proud of you," Reynolds said shredding a tear of happiness.

"I am sure he will be the greatest human lance in the history," Blaine said accidently revealing that the lances are not something new.

"There were lances before," Claire asks.

"Lances were hidden up until recently but they exist for quite a bit of time already, lance is not just a title, they are bearers of powerful artifacts given to humans by Asuras. I will tell you about Asuras later, for now only thing you need to know is that they are really powerful beings,"

Tess finally got off of me, letting go of the leg lock she had in a firm grip.

"Can't there a gentler way of waking me up, Tess?" I grumbled, massaging the feeling back into my leg.

"It's getting harder and harder to wake you up in the morning! I have to do something, right? Besides, you should be grateful such a pretty lady is waking you up every morning." She fluttered her eyes at me.

"He is sleeping like a rock, waking him up without violence is impossible," Elijah said gaining some laughs from some people.

"I can confirm," Eleanor state

"As you can see in the video I have the same opinion," Tess adds

"I find the maids here plenty pretty, thank you very much." I muttered under my breath.