Prologue

Photo not mnie

Arthur Leywin Pov:

Disciplinary comity meeting just ended and I was on my way to carriage that will take me home when suddenly my eyes went blank.

When I woke up, I was in some sort of theatre. I could see that with me are my family, Tess with her family, Elijah, Helstea family, Rinia Darcassan, Twin Horns, director Godsky, Curtis and Kathlyn with their parents, Professor Glory, Professor Gideon, Kaspian Bladeheart, Disciplinary comity, student council and some guy around 20 years old I don't know levitating above us.  

I can't speak, move from my seat or even use mana but I was still sensing connection between me and Sylvie. I was trying to figure out what on earth is happening when this levitating guy spoke.

???: "Hello everyone. You don't need to be scared; I will not harm you in any way. I teleport you here to show you some interesting events. You probably are thinking what my motives are am I right?"

Almost everyone nodded

???: "To put it simply...... entertainment and I want to give some of you a better future they deserve. I will show you a jurney of a boy capable of changing whole continent. With bout power and knowledge. Attacking or taking advantage of him after this screening is over is prohibited and I will punish every attempt. Did I make things clear?"

Everyone nodded out of fear when this person emitted the most powerful aura I ever sense.

X: "My name is X and now you can speak and move your body, but remember violence is prohibited. You can't use mana or eather in this room so don't even try." 

Tess seating beside me put her hand up asking for permission to ask a question

X: "You can ask a question princess Tessia"

Tess:" I don't want to sound rude or ignorant but I never heard of eather. Can you tell me what it is?"

X:" That's a good question but it will be answered latter on. For now, I can tell that only two people are capable of using eather in this room and only one person knows what it really is."

Tess:" Thank you for your answer Mr.X."

X:" None of you need to use formal attuite towards me. Just don't insult me and I will show the same respect towards you. By the way I can hear your thoughts and know everything that happened in your past and will happen in your future but things got changed by my intervention so your future will be different than what I will show you later"

Blaine Glayder:" So you are saying that you will show you what will happen in our future if you didn't take us here? How is that even possible?"

X:" Exactly and it is possible because I want it and I have full control over time, space and matter. Only think I can't do is bring someone back to life."

Is it even possible to have that power? I am very sceptical about it and I have a feeling that this X will show my past.

X:" Yes, it is possible and yes, I will show your past but I will not show your past life only tell everyone about it, King Grey."

Did he just answer me in my head? So, he really has abnormal power. My powers will be revelled to everyone but everyone close to me get protection from him so it is not a bad deal and I don't need to lie to them anymore. Only thing that is bothering me is how my family will accept truth about me being reincarnated.

X:" You have a loving family so don't think about it too much and enjoy the show."

X:" I will give you guys 30 minutes to talk and prepare so you are free to talk and do whatever you want"

End