"Ian, all you have to do is show her you are no longer the guy who will hurt her. Show her you can be her dream guy! Earn her trust and don't give up" I say looking at him in the eye, he nods.

"So anyways, I'm so sad. Tomorrow is our last day here" I say with a pout.

"Yeah I know, it sucks. You know you guys could stay longer if you'd like" Ian says but Maddox quickly turns him down with a "No, thank you. We have a pack that we need to get back to"

"Yeah, we need to go back. But you and Isabella can come visit anytime" I say.

Ian gets a mischievous look in his eyes then asks "Can Anna come too? I'm sure she would love to"

I glare at him and Maddox rolls his eyes.

Ian winks at me then takes a sip of his coke.

"They are taking so long, that bowl of chili wasn't enough! I'm starving" Maddox says moodily.

"Stop over reacting Maddox, it hasn't been that long" I point out and he just crosses his arms.

About 10 minutes later, Isabella comes back with our orders.

"Anything else I can get you guys?" Isabella asks after setting the food at the table.

"Faster service, maybe even a new waitress" Maddox says, his voice serious.

Isabella laughs a little until she sees Maddox's serious expression. "Wait, you're serious?"

"Of course I am serious. My food took forever and all you have done while attending us is treat Ian poorly. You should actually be fired, you suck at your job" Maddox says looking at her straight in the eye.

"Leave her the fuck alone Maddox, the place is full what did you expect?" Ian says glaring at Maddox.

"I expected good service" Maddox says shrugging his shoulders and popping a french fry into his mouth.

"She is doing a good job, stop being an ass" Ian snaps.

"Your opinion is biased" Maddox says, I elbow him and he looks at me with an innocent grin. "Yes Jayda?"

"Isabella is right there! Stop being rude!" I hiss turning to Isabella I then say "Forgive him, he has been under a lot of stress lately"

She shrugs but glares at Maddox, he just raises an eyebrow at her.

"Can you please refill my sprite?" I ask Isabella and she nods leaving the coming back with a jar with sprite in it.

"Thanks" I say as she fills my cup.

"No problem, anything else?" Isabella asks,

"Nope, thanks" Ian says smiling brightly at her.

As soon as Isabella leaves Ian's smile drops and he scowls at Maddox. "Why the hell did you treat my mate like that?" He snaps.

"I was just pointing out that we were getting terrible service" Maddox shrugs, taking a huge bite out of his burger without a care in the world.

"No you were being an ass" Ian says.

Maddox sighs, rolling his eyes "You are so damn dramatic"

"You think I am being dramatic? You insulted my mate" Ian seethes.

Maddox eyes Ian with amusement "I did no such thing"

"I am done. Whatever Maddox. How can you handle him Jayda? He is such an ass" Ian says, the scowl still on his face.