❄️MARRIED TO MR POSSESSIVE BEAST 🔥

Start from the beginning

Sitara: but I'm not interested to marry a strange......how I can lead a life without knowing eachother and love? Which is most important in a relationship...i don't think so it will workout...

Shekhar: situ ma...we were also strangers and we too don't love eachother...it took time for us to build this beautiful relationship.... Arjun is good Boy...he will take care of you like a Queen....

Sitara: please pa.. I'm not interested it... it's my final decision....!

Shekhar got so angry at his daughter... that he raised his hand to slap her.  he was about to slap her but  Karthik interfered and shouted at his father to stop and

Karthik: "don't you dare touch my sister pa. If she doesn't interested to get married, then why are you forcing her pa? If she wants to focus on her passion and career...let her do that...At the end of the day it's her life. Not yours"....

Shekhar: Karthik!! Arjun is a good groom.....he is my friend's son...he is ready to pay for her higher education.....

Sitara: pa.. Why you are not understanding that I'm not interested to marry him!!! She said with a little raised voice.......

Shekhar: If Sitara does not get married to Arjun tomorrow, then be ready to see two dead bodies. Mine and your Amma's....
Our family will be embarrassed and humiliated infront of all guests... people will lose all the respect they have for me because of this....And most importantly I will loose my best friend's trust and love on me.....

This made sitara shocked at core....her eyes were filled with tears.....she blinked off before it falls down....

Sitara: I'm ready to marry him pa...you don't have to worry...!!

Shekhar smiled widely and moved towards his daughter....he caressed her hair and kissed her forehead....

Shekhar: i trust him...he will be a good husband for you...Arjun will take care of you like a Queen......

Sitara smiled with a pain in her.....

I don't know why people thinks girls are not as capable as boys like they will have to leave their family after marriage so they will not be able to support their parents,large amount of money has to be saved to be given as dowry. in some parts girls are still not allowed to do the job.....

although its stupidity to consider girls as burden but some families do treat them like this and their only aim is to educate them a bit and then get them married .they are ready to spend for her dowry but not for her education...

I don't know how His family going to treat me!! I'm scared.....

Sitara's thoughts were interrupted when Arjun came closer with the nuptial chain, before she got the time to process what was happening, Arjun had already tied the nuptial chain and applied the kumkum on her hair partition... A tear slowly rolled down her cheeks but before anyone could notice it, she wiped it away..she looked at his eyes..it was convey something.. maybe responsibility.... She was struggling to believe that she is a married woman. That too, to a stranger..who she doesn't even talked......

After rituals....we got blessings of elders.....

It was our time to go... I controlled myself to cry out but at last i can't control my emotions...i cried out hardly....i hugged Amma and appa.. Anna came and hugged me... after that he looked at Arjun...

Karthik: take care of My Sister...if you hurt her or something..then you will see worst Side of me....

Arjun: she is my Wife... my responsibility....you don't have to worry about anything......