House of Phantoms

Börja om från början

Fabian"No," Fabian declines. "Not—not yet. No, I need more practice. If we get one more move wrong..."

Alfie"And we've got less players now, That's going to make it a lot more difficult to cross the board and win."

Amber"Much harder,"

Patricia looks around at us in shock.

"I can't believe you're all giving up on Nina like this..."

Fabian "I will never give up on Nina, Never! Look, we have to be sure about this, because I can't lose anyone else!"

Nicholas" Fabian, is right, I mean none of us want to give up on Nina but we also don't want lose anyone else, right Fabian"

Fabian" Yeah, that's right"

Charlie's POV

I trailed into school with my twin both of us eating apples, we approach Joy, I still think she is a manipulative person but she is still the chief editor which I hate. Technically no one can post without her approval but since Mr Sweet is my dad it means I can post without approval and I made sure Mara was allowed the same. Having my dad as the headmaster isn't all bad.

Eddie Hey, chief.What you doing'?

Joy"Looking' out for number one"

Eddie"Student blogger of the year.

Charlie" Did you Enter Mara and my article?"

Joy" Nope"

I would be annoyed with this had I not wanted the world knowing our dad.

Eddie" Cool I mean, we are cool with the school knowing"

Charlie" But not so crazy about the whole "sweetie twins" thing going global"

Mara" I'm the editor of the jackal, and I decide which article to submit, and I choose Mine, Just made the deadline"

I roll my eyes as my brother as we sit down at our usual desk. I sigh and lean in front of Eddie to chat about Joy.

Charlie" She gets on my nerves"

Eddie" When are you going to tell her you entered your article into the competition"

Charlie" I want her to wait and see it when I win the competition,I'm doing this myself amen Mara"

Eddie" I'm all for a catty girl fight, I'm on your side Twinnie"

Charlie" Thanks Eddie, Joy needs to learn she can't always have her own way and when she doesn't throw a tantrum and have everyone feel sorry for her"

Mara then walks in books in one arm.

Mara" Hey, why didn't you tell me?"

Joy" Tell you what?"

Mara" About entering my article.For the blogger of the year competition.I just bumped into sweet.He told me all about it"

Joy"Oh, that.Yeah.I wouldn't get your hopes up.There's probably loads of applicants"

Mara" Oh, I know.I don't expect to win or anything.It's just After everything that's happened Thanks.Does this mean we're okay again now?"

Joy - Mm-hmm"

She turns around and looks at my brother and I and glares. We both glare back at her, she will never change.

Nicholas's POV

It was really weird without my sister, I mean true I grew up without her but now I'm together with her, it felt right now she is somewhere else right now and we don't know where. We had bought the board and pieces into school, we had to get this right. Fabian was playing as the guard pieces and Amber as

Fabian picks up one of the guard pieces, knocking over one of Amber's players.

Amber"No!, That was me, Fabian. You should have moved Alfie."

Fabian "I can't do this. I can't do this."

Nicholas"Dude, you're fine,"

I place my hand on his shoulder.

Alfie"You've got this."

From across the lounge, Jerome's voice travels

Jerome" What's with the, uh, group geek-out sesh?"

Alfie "Some, some ancient board game, you know what Fabian's like." 

Fabian, Amber and I give Alfie a death stare.

Alfie" What?"

Fabian moves the pieces again, resetting the board as Jerome comes over to look.

Jerome"Yes, Yes, I do"

He then yanks Alfie away.

Story Notes
So Nicholas and the rest of Sibuna try to figure out how to get Nina back and how to cross this senet. The Twins are quite happy that The Sweetie Twins article isn't going Global and Charlie isn't telling Joy that she also entered a article for the competition.

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think. I'm enjoying writing this so much and inserting my own ideas. Let me know.
Vote/Comment/Follow X