˗ˏˋ𝟭𝟱ˎˊ*•.[𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗰𝘆] ࿐ྂ。

☄

☄. *. ⋆

You, Thor, Valkyire, Loki, and Runa, made your way together down the bridge,  stopping to peer at the other side.

Across the Bridge, you all notice a figure of black; Hela.

You all continued to pant, out of breath, when Thor looked at his small team, "I think we should disband the Revengers,"

Loki gestured at Hela, "Hit her with a lightning blast."

Thor frowned. "I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning. It did nothing!"

"We need to hold her off until everyone's on board," You commented, resting your hands on your hips. 

"It won't end here." Thor shook his head as Hela sauntered forward, "The longer Hela's on Asgard, the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her here and now."

"What our first move?" Valkyrie asked, ready to take orders.

Loki looked from you to Thor, "I'm not doing 'Get Help',"

"Me neither," Runa nodded along.

"Asgard and Vanaheim is not a place. It's a people," Thor turned to face you all, "This was never about stopping Ragnarök. It was about causing Ragnarök!" he gave you, Loki, and Runa a meaningful look, "Surtur's crown, the vault! It's the only way,"

Loki nodded, impressed. "Bold move, brother. Even for me." he turned to face your sister, "Come on,"

Sparing you one last glance, Runa trailed after Loki as both of them took off towards the Commodore.

Thor looked at you and Valkyrie, "Shall we?"

Valkyrie smirked, "After you,"

Thor jumped forward in a bountiful leap. The two Asgardian siblings met in the middle; caught up in another battle. Hela was quick to create black weapons to attack Thor, but he counterattacked with powerful lightning.

Thor goes for Hela's head, she leaned back, throwing Thor over her. Hela jumped to her feet, easily taking on the you and 

Valkyrie grunted as she was thrown from Hela in seconds before you stepped forward.

You and Hela go for each other's throats; you managed to knock Hela back before Thor and Valkyrie aided you in fighting. 

Thor turned to look at Heimdall and Vandil, who were looking for you, "Go! Go now!"

Heimdall and Vandil nodded, jumping onto the ship and thrusting the engines into full gear. 

Hela saw this, raising her arms to pierce the ship with a shard of dark matter.

≿━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━≾

Valkyire gasped, inching forward on her side as Hela strode over to her.

Thor stood up, bent over in fatigue, "Hela! Enough!"

Hela stopped her pursuit on Valkyrie, turning to glare at him. 

"You want Asgard, it's yours,"

"Whatever game you're playing, it won't work. You can't defeat me," she sneers, making her way towards him. 

Thor helped you up from the cracked Bridge, "No, we can't," he takes a moment to swallow his dry mouth, "But he can," he jabbed a thumb behind his shoulder.

Hela's eyes shift up, watching as the palace of Asgard bursts open, revealing Surtur growing in size. She gasps, stumbling back in horror, "No!"

Valkyrie jumps forward from behind Hela, knocking her down. 

You bound Hela with dark mists while Thor casts a lightning bolt down on her, breaking the Bridge in two.

You, Valkyrie and Thor witness Surtur destroy Asgard into flames and rubble.

"The people are safe now, that's all that matters," Valkyrie spoke, noticing your sad expression.

Thor blinked in contemplation, "We're fulfilling the prophecy,"

"I hate this prophecy," you shook your head.

"So do I," Thor carried on, "Surtur destroys Asgard, he destroys Hela so that our people can live. We need to let him finish the job, otherwise―" 

"Oh no," you muttered with wide eyes as you saw Hulk launch towards Surtur.

The other two followed your line of sight, their eyes widening in shock as a result.

"Hulk! Stop you moron!" Thor yelled at him, but he was unheard. 

You all watched as Surtur easily reached up and tossed Hulk off him. Hulk landed on the Bridge, rolling a few times before getting up.

Thor stepped forward, a vein in his neck protruding with anger, "Hulk! Just for once in your life―don't smash!"

Hulk turned to him with a sad look, "Big monster!"

"Hulk, let's go!" you yelled out, and Hulk reluctantly obeyed. 

You three took a few steps back as Hulk sprinted towards you. Gathering you all up in his arms, Hulk launched into the air, towards the Ark ship that Heimdall and Vandil left on standby.

≿━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━≾

"The damage is not too bad," Kong commented as everyone stared out at their former home, "As long as the foundations are still strong, we can rebuild this place. It will become a haven for all people and aliens of the universe,"

Asgard suddenly erupted in a white explosion, demolishing their home for good. There was a pause before Korg shook his head, "Now the foundations are gone. Sorry,"

Thor's eye narrowed, "What have I done?"

You sighed out in guilt, shaking your head to yourself.

"You saved us from extinction," Heimdall placed a hand on Thor's shoulder, "You both did," he added, glancing at you.

"Asgard and Vanaheim is not a place," Vandil carried on, patting your back comfortingly, "It's a people,"

≿━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━≾