˗ˏˋ𝟬𝟭ˎˊ*•.[𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 ] ࿐ྂ。

☄

☄. *. ⋆

Thor and Loki stood in the field of Norway, looking ahead to see their father stand alone in front of the ocean. Runa strode over to Loki's side and followed their gaze.

Thor walked towards him with long strides, quickly reaching him. He cautiously stood beside him, watching as Odin continued to stare out into the abyss as seagulls called overhead. "Father?"

"Look at this place," Odin spoke, "It's beautiful,"

"Father, it's us." Thor continued as Loki and Runa joined on the other side of Odin.

"My sons. I've been waiting for you," the man spoke, "You too, Runa,"

"I know," Thor replied with a smile, "We've come to take you home,"

"Home, yes," he paused before continuing, "Your mother, she calls me. Do you hear it?"

The young gods and the goddess turned their heads, trying to listen for something above the crashing waves against the rocks, or the birds shrieking in the sky. But, they couldn't.

"It hasn't been easy for me since Balder and Jodis died," Odin sighed wearily.

Runa stared at the ground in guilt, pursing her lips together.

The Goddess of Chaos was imprisoned in the dungeons of Vanaheim for invading Earth with Loki, strictly under the orders of Balder, ruler of Vanaheim then. At one point, Jodis, the Queen of Vanaheim had come to visit her daughter in her cell. Runa argued with her with such a disrespectful tone that she regrets to this day because that very same day Jodis was killed alongside Frigga by the Dark Elves.

Runa fought alongside Thor and Loki against the Dark Elves to fuel the vengeance within her, where the God of Mischief 'sacrificed himself'. Soon after, she was returned to Vanaheim and thrown back into prison.

Overcome by grief and remorse, Balder had started to grow weaker. One day, he went into Baldersleep, in hopes of regaining his health again, but then he passed away within a couple of days.

Runa took the opportunity to break free and rightfully take up the position of Queen of Vanaheim. That was all until Thor returned to Vanaheim with Loki, much to her surprise and towering fury.

"Loki, lift your magic," Thor glanced at Loki, who only shook his head helplessly in silence.

Odin chuckled, glancing down at the grass before up at his dark-haired son, "Took me quite a while to break from your spell. Frigga would've been proud. Come sit with me, I don't have much time,"

The four moved to sit on a nearby boulder, shifting around until they were all somewhat comfortable.

"I know we've failed you, but we can make this right," Thor promised.

"I failed you." Odin corrected, "Tis upon us, Ragnarok. The doom of the sister worlds—Asgard and Vanaheim."

"No, I've stopped Ragnarok. I've put an end to Surtur,"