˗ˏˋ𝟮𝟲ˎˊ*•.[𝗝𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀] ࿐ྂ。

☄

☄. *. ⋆

After attending Tony Stark's funeral, You and Thor returned back to New Asgard and New Vanaheim.

Thor was so scared of losing you again that he accompanied you everywhere. Literally everywhere. He even stood right outside the door even when you had to use the restroom, telling how much he missed you. 

He always kept giving you random hugs, and kept touching you and pressing kisses to you, fearing that you may disintegrate into dust all over again. 

You didn't mind it, of course, but you were worried how much the Blip had really affected him.

Now, you and Thor were standing on the cliff as you both watched the sea ahead. The god had his fingers loosely interlaced with you as he swung it back and forth like a child.

"So, when can we expect you two back?" Valkyrie joined you both, squinting against the sun.

"Um, about that—" Thor hesitantly spoke, glancing at her. His hair was now back to normal and his beard was undone.

"Thor, your people need a king," she reminded him, "And a Queen," she nudged your elbow with her own.

He removed his sunglasses, nodding at her, "No, they already have one," 

Valkyrie gave him a look, "That's funny." When neither you, nor Thor responded, her expression dropped, "You're being serious?"

"Yep," you affirmed, giving her an encouraging look.

"It's time for me to be who I am rather than who I'm supposed to be," Thor remarked, "But you, you're a leader. That's who you are,"

Valkyrie surveyed the land, facing forward, "You know I'd make a lot of changes around here,"

"I'm counting on it. Your Majesty," Thor offered his hand, and Valkyrie shook it.

She glanced from one to another, "What will you guys do?"

Thor shrugged, "I'm not sure. For the first time in a thousand years, I—I have no path. But I know as long as I have Y/N by my side, I'll be okay,"

You pursed your lips, holding back a smile and pulled his into a side hug, "We have no path— but we do have a ride,"

You three look over to the Benatar at the edge of the cliff. Rocket stood in front of it, arms crossed, "Move it or lose it, you two!" he bellowed.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"Here we are!" Thor spoke cheerfully as you and him entered the ship. 

Seeing Groot, Thor let go of your hand, pointing at him, "Tree! Good to see you," he dropped his bag on the table "Well, The Asgardians of the Galaxy, back together again!" he gripped Quill's shoulder, giving it a shake.

"Where to first?" Thor inquired, tapping the screen to display a map.

"Just so you know, this is my ship still. I'm in charge," Quill stated emotionlessly, moving the map back to the destination that was previously displayed.

He nodded at Peter, "I know. I know. Of course, you are. Of course," he tapped the map again, changing the location.

"See, you say of course, but then you touch the map. It makes you think that maybe you didn't realize I was in charge,"

You narrowed your eyes at them and glanced at Nebula, who only sighed heavily with a roll of her eyes.

"Quail," Thor caught his attention, "You, that—that's—"

"Quail?" he scoffed, offended by the name.

"That's your own insecurities in there. Okay? I'm merely trying to be of service. An assistant,"

"Quill," he corrected over Thor's rambling, brows creasing as he emphasised.

"That's what I said,"

"You should fight one another, for the honour of leadership," Drax suddenly spoke and the two men glanced at him.

"Sounds fair," Nebula agreed with a nod.

"That's not necessary," Quill shook his head, looking around at everyone.

"It's not," Thor agreed with him, giving you a look. You raised your eyebrows at him in silent questioning.

"I got some blasters, unless you guys wanna use knives," Rocket offered.

Mantis grinned in excitement, "Oh, yes. Please, use knives!"

"Yeah, knives," Drax join in.

"I am Groot," The tree nodded, beaming at the suggestion.

Thor began to laugh and Quill quickly joined in, trying to laugh harder by making his voice deeper, "Not necessary."

"Not nec—there shall be no knifing one another," Thor settled the argument down, "Everybody knows who's in charge,"

"Me, right?" Quill glanced at Thor.

"Yes, you! Of course! Of course," Thor's smile suddenly dropped and his voice lowered an octave, "Of course," 

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞