˗ˏˋ𝟭𝟭ˎˊ*•.[𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗺𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆] ࿐ྂ。

☄

☄. *. ⋆

After coming up with a definite plan, You, Thor, Loki, and Runa all headed towards the building which had the Grandmaster's ships and his collection of most valuable items. You assumed he had stored Amnesty there too, but with heavy security.

Valkyrie and Bruce headed to the former's ship, and planned to meet up with you four after you get Grandmaster's ship and Amnesty.

"Hey, so listen, we should talk," Thor told his brother, taking  the gun from you as you handed it to him.

Loki, who was entering codes to a door's security panel, paused to look at him, "I disagree. Open communication was never our family's forte,"

"You have no idea. I've had quite the revelation since we spoke last,"

You were about to walk in through a door, but Thor too tried to walk in first, causing you both to bump into each other.

"Right, uh, sorry," Thor apologized profusely, stepping back.

"Quite alright," you brushed it off with a kind smile.

He gestured you to walk in first and you did so, Runa following right after you.

"Centuries have past," Loki stated to his brother, "And you're still that nervous wreck of a prince in front of her,"

"Shut up," Thor shot him a side glare.

"Remember we had this deal when we were young," Runa spoke, turning around to face you all as she continued to walk backwards, "That if we weren't married by 3000 years old, and not killed by any of our foes, we'll marry each other,"

"Yeah," you grinned slightly, reminiscing the good old days.

"Is that deal still on?" Loki looked from one to another, his eyes resting on Runa a little longer.

"You'd wanna know, wouldn't you?" you taunted, loading the weapon on your hand.

The door opened, revealing a bunch of guards in the room.

"Hello," Thor smiled at them.

"Hi," Loki loaded his gun.

Thor and Loki shot down all the guards, with you and Runa in the lead. 

"Odin brought us together," Loki spoke, "It's almost poetic that his death should split us apart,"

Runa cleared a hallways full of guards while you watched her back and shot the ones that she had missed.

"We might as well be strangers now. Two sons of the crown set adrift," Loki carried on, "Daughters of the the throne, let off the hook," he commented at you and Runa.