ミ✽𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 #1✽ 彡

📍2012, STARK TOWER

📍2012, STARK TOWER

☄. *. ⋆

After taking down the Chitauri, the seven Avengers tracked Loki back to the tower
(after taking down Runa), where he was crawling up the steps after the Hulk had thrashed him about like a rag doll.

"On my way down, to coordinate search and rescue," Steve walked past Loki and Runa.

Loki shifted his form into Steve's, "On my way down, to coordinate search and rescue," he repeated with a silly movement of his hands and changed back to himself, "I mean, honestly, how do you keep your food down?"

"Shut up," Thor slapped a mouth restraint over Loki's lips. He even placed a mouth restraint over Runa's mouth, causing her to yell 'I didn't do anything!' incoherently as he trudged both towards the elevator.

After they got into the elevator, Loki snickered at her and Runa stamped hard on his foot, earning a pained, muffled groan from him.

Hulk had tried to get into the elevator along with everybody, causing all of them to let out sounds of protest.

Tony sent the case with the Tesseract on the elevator and sat on it, "What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached."

"Take the stairs," Thor suggested.

Hulk snarled in frustration; Loki waved at him while Runa smirked, blowing him a kiss.

"Yeah," Tony nodded, "Stop, stop," he warned when Hulk roared and punched the doors at they began to close.

After reaching the ground floor, Thor strode aside with Tony who had the Tesseract. Loki and Runa were close behind the two, guided by a pair of guards at either side. 

Loki was casually looking around the place, nodding at people, having no care about the consequences of his actions of drawing the Chitauri to Earth. Runa was sight-seeing at the busy street outside the building like a curious little girl, as though she hadn't tried to enslave New York.

Both of them turned to the front when he heard Tony, and Thor fight for the case with a few Alexander Pierce and his agents.

Loki raised his eyebrows when Tony hunched forward with a large gasp and dropped the case to the floor.

Scott (from 2023) , who was shrunk to the size of an ant, kicked the case towards the clear end of the ground in his miniature form, where Tony (from 2023) picked it up and walked forward casually, "Good job. Meet me in the alley. I'm gonna grab a quick slice,"

He reached for the door but was thrown aside when Hulk burst out, puffing breaths of rage.

"No stairs!" Hulk yelled out, scaring away a few officers and the members at the front desk.

The Tesseract was thrown out of the case and slid on the floor, coming to a stop at Runa's heel. She turned to see Loki raising his eyebrows in surprise. 

Even behind that metallic mouthpiece, anyone could see the mischievous smirks the two exchanged. 

Both caught the Tesseract with each of their hand and vanished as a cloud of dark blue engulfed the pair, teleporting them out of the Stark Tower.

≿━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━≾