𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

☄

☄. *. ⋆

AGE 3 ←

(𝘐𝘯 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴)

Jodis had come over to Asgard with her husband, Balder, as he had wanted to discuss a few matters regarding their relationship between their kingdoms; Vanaheim and Asgard. Though it was more of a get-together. Balder and Odin were the thickest of friends and so were their wives.

Now, Jodis and Frigga were in a room together, taking care of their children— Y/N, Runa, Thor, and Loki. The two were standing next to a window while the children, played together on the large bed on the back.

"I am worried about her," said Jodis glancing over her shoulder at her eldest daughter, you.

You was seated right in between Thor and Loki, talking in gibberish while they seemed to be understanding you. Runa was watching you curiously like a lost puppy, sitting cross-legged in front of you three. 

"What has happened now, Jodis?" Frigga asked , concern etched over her features. The two and their husbands would discuss about you at least once every time they meet. You being the Goddess of Dark Magic and Shadows was something that concerned the fate of the Nine Realms, but mainly to Vanaheim as you power lies and grows there.

"Balder wants to send her away," Jodis stated , making Frigga give her a look of shock, "That we cannot take any chance and that she is a threat,"

Loki had grabbed a pillow from his back stealthily and hit your face with it, interrupting your serious explanation about dragons.

"Poor thing," Frigga sighed, "She's just a child, she never asked for all this,"

You pouted, your hair falling all over your face as Loki giggled with Runa. Thor gave his brother a disapproving look and pulled you closer to himself in a protective manner.

"Her powers are growing by the day," Jodis shook her head, "Balder says he can sense it,"

A wicked smirk grew on your face. Still leaning on Thor, you grabbed a pillow from his right and swung it at Loki's face, making him fall back on the bed with a gasp. He looked clearly offended while Runa giggled harder and Thor joined this time.

"Jodis, she will not turn out like her," Frigga referred to her firstborn, "Y/N is not like that. I know so"

Loki grabbed the pillow again to pulled it back to hit your shoulder. But Thor pulled you to his side and the pillow hit Runa in the face, abruptly stopping her giggles. You three froze with wide eyes; Runa was always sensitive and would cry over the smallest injuries unlike the you three. But this time, Runa had different plans. She held the blanket on which the you three were sitting on and yanked it with all her strength. You, Thor, and Loki fell on your backs with gasps and yells, entertaining the youngest of the quartet.