Knowledge Becomes Chaos

Start from the beginning

"..Yeah..? Where is this going?" The girl asked.
"I just wanted to explain that these are an attack. It's a part of me that I can pull out and put away." He gestured to the skull.
"It's honestly creepy." Hesutu muttered.
"I'm aware of that."

Huffing, Sans continued. "Groundwork aside, lemme explain what that has to do with anything. You remember I said Nappy's incorporeal?"
"Yeah." Nigel confirmed uneasily.
"Good. Because this is where it gets into territory I myself don't quite understand. Does this look familiar to you?" He patted the dragon's muzzle while the Blaster drifted closer.

"Wait, they're the same." Nigel realized almost immediately.
"No, the dragon one is bigger-" Hesutu argued.
"Nope, it's the same." Sans corrected. "Well, it is bigger, but not even I know how that happened.." He compared the sizes briefly with some concern.

"Either way, it's the same. That's because this is apparently what happens when a ghost inhabits a Blaster. Just.. sorta gets an entire body." He finished thoughtfully.
"No one has any explanation for that, but this is still me, Nappy just possesses it most of the time."

"Whoa." Osaka stated dully, shocked.
"How does that actually work?" Hesutu questioned as Nigel stared.
"Most of the time? Does he just leave?"
"Wait, does that mean you are possessed?" Hesutu demanded immediately after.

"I mean, technically yes. Part of me's possessed. And no, if he could leave, he would've. Nappy's stuck. But yeah, that's the whole dragon schtick. No dragon, just unknown territory."
"Why do you have.. dragon skulls in the first place?" The girl queried.
Sans shrugged. "It's genetic."
"You're all bones and magic and you have genes?"

"...Just because I resemble what's under your skin doesn't mean I'm just some human's ancient corpse running on magic."
"Oh my God that's not what I meant I'm so sorry-" She apologized frantically, the skeleton snorting.
"Nah, I just get that a lot sometimes. It's just.. old. Do I really look that similar?"

"No, you have a giant head." Osaka stated.
"Thomas!" She snapped. He gave her a look before Sans chuckled.
"Finally, I know your name."
"What? O-oh. You didn't.. you thought my real name was Osaka?"
"Heh, no. Been mentally callin' you that, though. Thomas, huh?"

"Oh, I'm. Sorry. About that. We originally thought it was a whole cosplay thing going on, we introduced ourselves like that b-" "I know, I know. My skull isn't that dense." Sans waved the girl off amiably, surprising a snort out of the taller introvert nearby.

"But if that's you.." Nigel brought back the previous topic, pointing at the dragon.
"And also a ghost.. does that mean you can feel possessed? Or I mean.. no, can he control all of you? Possess all of you? Shit, this isn't making any sense-"
"You mean he can possess me in entirety and not just the full-bodied Blaster?" Sans suggested.

Before the other could even reply, Napstablook surged to his feet with a whine, possessed sockets wide in panic.
"𝙾𝚑 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙽𝚘. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎, 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍- 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛- 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚍-" He broke into another anxious whine, silently begging Sans to help, lifting a talon up and down repeatedly.

The skeleton blinked in concern before reaching over and hesitantly petting the skull on the back, Napstablook blinking and struggling not to give in to the new sensation.
"Relax, they don't understand or know."