Knowledge Becomes Chaos

He couldn't resist a snort at that. "Relax, it's not like you're in any danger."
"I don't know, apart from you basically saying that's real?!" The girl fired back. Sans held up his hands, keeping them there as he continued.
"I just wanted to see the sights, honest. Got carried away with it all. You wanna know what's going on?"
"Duh! I feel like a villain is gonna reveal himself or something with his evil plans and shit." Nigel said.

Sans took a moment to bend over and wheeze silently at the thought, slowly straightening with inaudible laughs shaking his frame.
"Okay… okay, that was funny."
"I said that unironically." The other stated.
"That's why it's funny." Sans gasped before calming down again.

"Okay! Alright! I'm dragon this out long enough!" He proclaimed before tearing off the gloves and wiggling his phalanges. "You've been duped! That's the whole thing! Completely boneboozled!" He snickered before continuing in front of their visibly bluescreened faces.
"I honestly had no idea what a cosplay was before I ran into you. I'd heard of furries and whatnot, but cosplay? Nah."

"Let me process this, hold on." Nigel pressed his palms together, then slowly pointed them at Sans.
"You're saying you're an actual living magic skeleton.. and you're otherwise a normal guy with an actual.. dragon???"

Sans paused, considering how to answer.
"You know what I told you earlier while we just wandered around?"
"Yeah." Osaka replied.
"I didn't make that up. I literally just decided, 'go with the truth, it's already too insane to believe in' and it worked!"
"I'm sorry, but you sound kind of crazy right now." Hesutu explained in concern.

Sans stared at her for a moment.
"I'd feel the same way in your position." He agreed. "Funny as it is right now."
With that, he rolled up his sleeves and the girl promptly fainted.

Everyone yelped in surprise- including Sans as he leapt forward- but thankfully she was caught with blue magic, Soul bursting from her chest in a flare of light as he lowered her to the ground, grimacing as his sight shifted into spectrums he hated seeing.
"Is she okay?" He asked as the two boys stood in place, bewildered.
"Hello?" Sans asked, now aware of the color their Souls were.

"What. The fuck. Was that." Nigel whispered, voice wobbly.
"I told you about it already. You call it telekinesis, but the proper term is blue magic."
"Oh crap your eye- .. thing? Glowy iris?" Osaka started before trailing in confusion.

Sans forced himself to relax. "Eyelight." He explained while blinking.
"You casting a spell or something?" Nigel asked, glancing worriedly at his friend. The skeleton scoffed. "Only humans could do that, not monsters."
"What is it, then?"

"It's, uh.." He struggled to find the words as the other's intense orange Soul demanded his attention.
"Hard to describe." He admitted.
"Flares up sometimes, I end up seeing stuff I don't like seeing." Sans told him as his eyelight ironically flared in blue and yellow.

"Do you see through time..?" Osaka asked. Sans stared for a moment.
"What? No! That's- no. I can't look through time, I just see Souls and magic and I'm not a fan of how it makes me feel."
"Wait, what?"

"Can you see my soul??" The taller pressed. Sans hesitated, less comfortable with this topic as he rocked on his feet.
"Well yeah, that's what I said."
"Does that mean you can see if I'm lying or something?"
"..No? That's not how it works? I just- ah, what the hell."

He gave up and simply pulled out their Souls, both gasping in slight panic.
"That. I see that."
"It's a heart??!" Nigel spluttered in disbelief. "A fucking orange he- how do you even- what???"
"Buddy, calm down. I can't explain anything if you're too busy freaking out." Sans sighed, pocketing his hands.