PROLOGUE

Rain Dior Vasquez is a transWOMAN who failed in love not just once, not just twice, but thrice. She was five years beyond the calendar and yet believed that one day would find a love that is true and pure. Rain became an avid participant in 'blind dates' because of her parents. Her parents promised the last blind date to a guy, and they would let her find the man on his own. She is on the verge of surrendering and believing she will grow old alone. But what if the man he met on the blind date is the one who looks at her from afar? Will she fall for him? Or will it be another love that will fail again?

...

Tristan Wolf Villafuerte is a doctor in the light but a stalker in the dark. He found himself stalking a woman who looks exactly like her late wife. He sees her wife on that woman. And so, when he had the chance to date her, he did everything he could. But the question is, is it love or just an obsession with her late wife?

Let's unfold the story of Tristan and Rain, people with different goals. Will their goals will be able to lead them together?

........

Disclaimer!

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.