Chapter Nineteen

Angel P.O.V

"Kiss him!" Sol yells as I feel Shawn trail the tip of his nose up and down my neck as I began to move my fingertips around his pecs and trailed them down to his abs.

It was the first time Sol had said anything the entire night. I've been calling for him to take over, but he refused and stayed quiet. I wasn't emotionally stable right now and to have Shawn messing with me wasn't helping. I know that he's only messing with me, and I know that he is trying to make me out to be the disgusting omega that he thought I was.

I wanted to run away and tell him to stop touching me. But the closer he stepped to me, the stronger his scent became. His scent was like a trigger for me to want more of it, but I didn't want to. His touch to mine was all it took for me to give all in.

As he plastered me to the fridge and gave 'ttention to my neck, I crept near his and took in his heavenly aroma. When I placed my hands at his pecs again, shockwaves of desire ran through my body. My rising body temperature prompted me to sink my chipped nails into his skin. Touching him was like dancing electricity that only ignited when we came into contact. The whole body of this man enticed me to explore it.

I was beginning to unravel under him as he pressed against me. I felt Shawn's hand on my neck tighten around me as he caressed it. I bit my bottom lip and shut my eyes as I granted him access to the entirety of my neck. Seconds later, I feel Shawn's body stiffen against me.

I hear an irritated and strained sigh escape his mouth. The hand that was caressing my neck crunches into a balled fist. I open my eyes as my heart hammers away and watch him lift his head but not enough for me to look and see what expression he was making.

"Leave, now." was all he said.

I hesitate about what to do now. I remove my hands from his chest and Sol whines at the loss of contact. I kneel to quickly pick up the water bottle that I let slip out of my hand earlier and haul ass out of the kitchen. I don't know if I should be angry or embarrassed about what just happened. I was half hard and I didn't know what to do about it. This was the second time that I've gotten this way because of him. I move the water bottle to my cheek as if it was going to cool me down and I let my head hang in shame.

I make my way to the bathroom that was in Shawn's room. I closed both the room and bathroom door, making sure not to wake Elijah up. I sat on the edge of the tub and let the silence of the room break me. I let the sounds of my hard breathing fill the bathroom and listened as I let them echo off the walls. I wanted to leave this house but I didn't know my way back. This was the East district of the pack and I had never been here before. It was much more modern around the East district and there were more family homes. There were more witches and warlocks here too.

Should I call Abby? No. I told her that I can take care of myself. I even made a huge speech about her needing to only worry about herself and not me. 'I just need to get through the night and I will never have to see him again' I chanted to myself until I was calm enough to walk out of the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone from my pants pocket and saw that it was still wet from the rain. After drying it off, I saw that it was past midnight. My notifications showed that I had four missed calls and six new messages from Grey and two new messages from an unknown number.

I then walked to turn off the room light and left the light on in the bathroom with the door cracked open. Shawn didn't have lamps on his nightstand so I decided to just use the bathroom light to slightly light the room a little.

I walk to the bed and look down at it. It was big enough for two people. There are two different blankets on his bed. Both blankets were placed at the foot of the bed, one lying on top of the other. I grabbed them both and as expected they were tainted with his scent. I slipped into bed next to Elijah while placing both blankets under my head. As I enjoyed the smell that Emitted from them, I opened the text messages from Grey: