Rebuilding Burnt Bridges, Forging New Bonds

Jacques Schnee. Or formally Jacques Gele', a man described as vile, disgraceful,  and greedy. The very image of what people believe to be evil.

The poor man had a lot to fix. For you see, Jacques was never the one acting out, at least not of his own will.

Vermin, a type of Grimm that act as a Parasite, it's targets being those of higher power and authority. Their main goal to corrupted the host, and have its vile behavior spread negativity, allowing more to spawn and to attract more Grimm. 

No longer bound by the will of the Vermin. Jacques has come to a cross roads... he can either fake his death, and live his life away from everything, or he can face these issues directly, I hopes to fix what he had destroyed. 

Jacques stood there in his wardrobe, instead of his signature white suit he had other plans. 

Jacques: "I think this would look better on me."  He pulled out a black suit, with icy blue pinstripes, a white dress shirt, and a silver tie. 

The bags under his eyes were slowly fading thanks in part to Toa and Jaune's semblances.  As he looked at the jewelry,  the very things that are said to show wealth, there was one thing he found that was the most important to him.

Jacques: "I've been without this.. for too long."

A thick wedding bad, engraved with a J+W sits on the inside, diamonds are placed along the center.  He slides it onto his finger, and as he does the tears start to fall.  Suddenly the gravity of what has transpired hits him.

Jacques: "I've made many mistakes.... but my family... I will never forgive myself for... I must fix this."

As he leaves the room, he is greeted by Toa and Jaune, they are at the ready to help him with the transition.

Jaune: "So Jacques, how are you feeling?" He placed a sincere hand on his shoulder. "It must not be easy dealing with everything at once."

Jacques: "So far... so good, the voices of those I wronged still haunt me... but I will pay tribute to all of them.  But first," He looks towards his wife's room, the woman he loved. "I must fix this." He started to walk to the door, he knocked and announced himself.

Willow was in her drunken stupor, since Jacques had become the abusive type, she locked herself away and drunk to her sorrows, in hopes to numb the pain.  This day was so far no different, she had just recently awoken from a nap.

*Knock Knock *

Jacques: "Sugar Plum... are you here?"

As she heard these words, she was brought back to reality, the name she was called when they first met.

Jacques: "Im..I'm... I'm coming now okay." She was scared, though the words sounded sincere, the effects of his abuse were very apparent.  She started to shake, and was starting to back up. The headboard preventing her from moving further. "Sugar Plum... in so sorry." She looked over to see him, not in his white suit. But the black suit he once wore, his ring finger adorning the ring she had picked out for him. The man on his knees wasn't the Jacques that she had learned to fear, but the man she had learned to love all those years ago.

Willow: "Snow Bean... is that you?" She started to get off the bed, inching closer to him. She approached and got onto her knee, her hands placed on both of his shoulders.  The first thing he noticed were his scars.  As if something was ripped away from him. The bags under his eyes faded, the light in his eyes slowly restoring.  "This isn't some cruel joke... you're really the man I fell in love with again.."

With that Jacques wrapped his arms around her, embracing her in warmth and love. Tears started to roll down his cheeks onto her shoulder. Willow's eyes still in disbelief.