Family Therapy

3rd POV
Beacon Academy

The next morning came, Jaune had awoken in his bed and saw his team sleeping as well, he saw the time on his scroll hitting 0530. 

Jaune: "I'll text her good morning."  He opened his scroll and started a text message.

J: Good morning my love, I'm here at Beacon,  I'm sorry I couldn't call you last night, I was a bit busy. I hope to see you soon.

-Your Golden Knight.

A few minutes after Jaune sends his message he goes and takes a shower. After coming back he seems Toa awake.

Toa: "Hey brotha,  your girl got back to ya I think."

They fist bumped as they walked passed each other. Jaune looked to his scroll to see a message.

B: Oh my darling, I miss you so much Atlas is so boring without you here. If only you were closer! THATS IT IM FLYING TO BEACON TODAY! You better keep that body warn, because mama wants some loving.
- Your Obisidan Angel

Jaune scrolled down to see a picture of his beloved.

I can't wait to see you handsome!
-Bleiss Schnee

Jaune grew a blush seeing his love on one of his hoodies and had a nose bleed.

Jaune: "God... that woman."

Meanwhile in Atlas

A young Bleiss Schnee is waking up in her bed, she has a solo dorm due to many students not getting along with her.  You see where most people hold their tongues, Bleiss is the kind to flaunt hers, she will tell you how she feels when she feels. After all, being the unknown twin sister of Weiss Schnee can very much come with issues.

Bleiss: "Oh my darling~. I can't wait to have your beefy arms wrapped around me... you soothing voice moaning in my ears.. your... okay I need a cold shower."

-One Cold Shower later.

After Bleiss walked out, she heard a knock at the door, she looks over to see a Faunus named Neon, her sister from another Mister.

Neon: "Hey sis, wassup! Any plans today?"

Bleiss: "Yes actually! I'm heading to Beacon, my darling is there and I wanna be there while he deals with his past demons. Plus... I feel two bitches need to be strangled."  She cracked her knuckles while Neo giggled.