You Dense Motherfucker

*CLANG! CLANK! CRASH!*

The sounds of battle echoed through the streets as the hunters of Raven's Flock were taking on Team Rwby and the Mech.

Yang: "Who the hell are you five?! We are on the same side if you're fighting Torchwick!" She swung at the Rhino faunus who had blocked her blow with the head of her hammer.

Tatiana: "To be honest we font care, he has a price on his head, and we plan on cashing in, besides, you four aren't even full fledged huntsman." She kicked forward sending Yang backwards. "How about your four go back to Beacon, ay?"

Meanwhile Toa and Ruby were trading blows.

Ruby: "We don't need to fight you know! We can work together!" She swung his scythe wide purposely, she didn't want to fight the man in front of her, she didn't sense any true hostility towards her.

Toa: "As much as I agree with ya rose bush, I don't think my team will follow your example haha." He dodged and swung wide as well, more to give the illusion that they were fighting hard. However one of thr scythe swings were wider than anticipated and it clipped Toa's hood, revealing his upper face. "Oh boy, this is gonna be awkward."

Ruby: "T-Toa?" With his identity compromised Toa lowered his mask, he looked at Ruby and gave his signature goofy smile. "Oh- Oh my oum...it's you!" With that Ruby rushed and hugged Toa, any hostility was gone immediately with the other six fighters stopping.

Toa: "It's been some time little Rose, I'm sorry if I worried you." He gave Ruby a head pat and Ruby turned as red as her cape. "Think you could-"

*SLAM!*

The two look over to see Jaune ripping off the Mech's left arm, the tearing of metal scraped the ears or all around them.

Toa: "Damn, Jaune really us going all out."

Ruby: "Wait that's Ja-"

*clang!*

The two looked back at their teams to see Natalie and Weiss in a heated battle, both of them received cuts from their rapiers but Weiss looked on her last legs.

Weiss: "Who are you?! And what's your issue with me?!"

Natalie swung again at her, trying to throw off the ice queens balance.

Natalie: "Who I am doesn't matter! Just know I can't stand you, the way you treated the man I love, I will never forgive you!" With that she slashed at her, knocking her back into a wall. Her Aura shattered and she fell forward, though she was still conscious it hurt like he'll. "You're lucky that you don't have a bounty on your head." With that she looked and saw Toa and Ruby talking instead of fighting. "Hello Ruby. It's been some time."

Ruby looked over and went wide eyed.

Ruby: "Natalie!" She ran and hugged her friend. "Wait, if you two are here. Then the other two are-"

Toa: "That's right, it's Ian and Tati." They look over to see Ian and Blake circling each other, Ian barely having any damage while Blake was panting heavily.

Ian: "Stand down Blake, this only will end with you hurt. I'd rather not be the cause of that." He spoke through the bird mask he wore. He pointed his swords towards Ruby and His teammates. "Let us just discuss yes?"

Blake nodded and sheathed her weapon, she knew a losing battle when she saw one.

Blake: "How do you know my name?" Ian took off his mask and his silver eyes shined. "Ian?"

Ian: "Hello Kitty, it's good to see you." He smiled as he bowed to her, shortly after Blake ran and hugged her. "I missed you too."

Blake: "What happened to you? Where did you go? I thought you...."