Dante Bonus Chapter

Start from the beginning

"I just wanted a piece of cake" I handed it to her on a plate. She rested her head on my side while eating it. "I know but I also told you to not push yourself around the house. Don't think I didn't see that you cleaned the whole kitchen and organized it again" She laughs hugging me tightly.

She decides she wants to be outside under the sun instead of inside. "Let's go Rambo" He runs outside jumping into the pool. I throw a ball to him and he swims to get it. Arianna sits on the edge of the pool putting her feet in the water.

I take the ball back from Rambo throwing it. "I need to pee" Arianna stands up holding her stomach before she makes it to the door her water breaks. I ran to Rambo and ran out the water shaking himself off. I quickly ran upstairs grabbing the baby bag and taking her to the car. "Rambo guard" I lock the door setting the alarms and camera seeing him run around the house making sure no one is there.

I trained him well. I sped to the hospital calling Bianca. She tells me she's waiting outside with a room ready. "Fuck Dante it hurts" Arianna says when we get into the parking lot of the hospital. "I know angel but It'll be over soon" I tell her Bianca comes to the car putting Arianna in a wheelchair. 

I follow behind them and they put her in a private room transferring her to a bed. I help change her into a gown while Bianca gets everything ready. "Alright now you are about 5 centimeters and you need to be 10 to push so you are halfway there. We can get an epidural to help ease the pain" Arianna agrees to it.

They put the shot on her back and she breathed out laying back down. I take a rag wetting it with cool water running it along her forehead. "Dante we're about to be parents" She tells me holding my hand. "You're going to be the best mom" I place a kiss on her forehead

"You'll be an even better dad"

We have been in the hospital for a total of 17 hours. "Oh my god Dante get Bianca please I can't take it anymore" I go out there calling Bianca. She comes into the room checking Arianna, calling nurses inside, putting on a hospital gown.

"Alright Arianna his head is crowning. I need a few big pushes just a few '' She holds my hand tightly screaming loudly. Sweat drips down her forehead. I wiped it off with the rag. "Your doing amazing angel he's almost here" I tell her.

I keep telling her how much I love her and amazing she's doing. She holds a tight grip on both of my hands but I could care less. "One more Arianna he's almost out" She clenches my hand more time roughly before the cries of a baby come to the room.

Tears come to my eyes seeing my son being placed on her chest. Bianca hands me the scissors to cut the cord. I do it and she smiles at me. The nurse takes the baby, telling me to follow her. Arianna pushes out the placenta while I see my baby boy. "Do you want to be the first to bathe him?" She asked I nod and she handed him to me showing me how to gently do it.

He lightly cries when I put him under the water. "Hey it's alright baby" I tell him cleaning him. They wrap him in a blanket and put on a blue hat. I go back into the room seeing Arianna lying there sleeping. She's in a new hospital gown and bed. "She'll be sleeping for a few hours. Congratulations on your baby being born. He was born April 19th at 7:09 pm weighing 7 pounds 9 ounces" Bianca says putting in the information in the card.

"Thank you Bianca" she smiles at me walking out the room closing the door. I sit on the couch in the room holding my newborn close to my chest. He sleeps holding finger tightly. I never knew I could feel love like this.

I never knew I wouldn't be alone

I hold him for hours until Arianna wakes up. She looks at him, his eyes widening with love. I hand him to her tears stream down her face. "You did it angel" She nods, holding him tightly. "Name him Dante I want you to do it"

I look at my baby smiling thinking of the only name that comes to my mind.

"Hi Valentino"

-------------

Hey guys

There is a reason why the baby's name is angel but Valentino fits him very well. His emerald green match with him very well.

Q/A~ How do you feel knowing Morelli ends on Sunday?

2 chapters left

Next update June 18th

1473 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3