Chapter 19: Sinking Pt.2/ Anger

Y/n's pov

      Suffocating. That's the only thing I could feel. That and the pressure of the water pressing on every inch of my body. 

Down

Down

Down

The water was filling up my lungs.

Down 

Down

Down

The sand was pressing down on me.

Flashback~

"Leo I lo-" Was the last thing I was able to say. Those were some amazing last words y'know. I felt Leo trying to pull me out and I tried grasping on to him, but all of a sudden, he let go. I felt tears running down my face, causing sand to stick to me.

I remembered one day at camp Leo was making fun of me because I out a bunch of syrup on my waffles (They were blue of course). "Y/n you're drowning your waffles!!" He laughed.

"Hey I can't drown and neither can my waffles" A couple a minutes later my waffles were soggy and I refused to eat them.

"I think my waffles drowned" I pouted.

So it turned out that my waffles could drown. And so could I.

A daughter of Poseidon dies by drowning. Ironic.

I felt the pressure of the sand and my lungs burned for oxygen.

I breathed in, not a good idea. I breathed in sand which led me to coughing. My vision started to darken and then I saw nothing.

End of flashback~

Someone grabbed my hand and lifted me out of the water. I coughed up water and glared at Will.

"Thank god Y/n"

"You crazy bastard you almost killed me!"

~At the infirmary~

"Don't touch me" I glared at Will.

"I'm not touching you"

"Don't touch my bed" I snapped at my boyfriend. He stalked off and as soon as he left I sobbed. I wasn't really mad at him, but I'd rather feel anger at him than have the reminder that I was scared of drowning. A daughter of Poseidon afraid of the water. Ironic. I had been getting better I had even swam a few times without freaking out, but I guess the sudden exposure to it brought back the PTSD.

Will came back in and started to apologize, but saw my condition and pulled me in a hug. After two minutes of me resisting I finally gave in. After I calmed down he apologized and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you Y/n"

"..I love you too"

Word Count: 375