Chapter 13: The Blushing Game

Y/n's pov

"Ok so everyone knows who they're partner is for the first round:

Percy with Jason

Frank with Hazel

Annabeth and me

And Y/n and Will" Piper said. Nico was sitting out because he said it would be more fun to watch.

"Ok let me just get my clothes" I said.

"Nonono. You have to play as you are" Annabeth said.

"What?! Why?" Me, Jason, and Percy said at the same time. Percy had his shirt off and Jason was down to his boxers. I was here standing in my bra and underwear, with a blanket wrapped around me. It didn't help that we were all freezing.

Nico chuckled and continued watching. Here we go I thought.

"Rules of the game: you can do anything to get someone to blush. If they blush, they're out, but if they can make you blush harder than they did in 30 seconds, you're out. Simple enough." Annabeth said.

"First up Jason and Percy" Nico said.

The boys went up to each other, "Hey bro. Nice abs." Jason said. Percy blushed immediately. He was easy to make blush.

He tried for a comeback, but Jason just smirked.

"Ok next up Frank and Hazel." Neeks said.

They walked up to each other, and they both turned away, redder than a tomato.

Annabeth and Piper were next. Piper looked her in the eye and gave her a smile, "I love you Annabeth"

Annabeth leaned closer to Pipes and said, "I love you too Piper McLean"

Piper went red, "N-not fair!"

Annabeth laughed.

"Next up is....Y/n and Will!" Annabeth said.

Nico rolled his eyes while everyone else- besides Pipes and Annabeth (Who were smiling)- was bracing themselves for a fight.

I wasn't the best at this game, but I had to try to get him back for earlier.

He walked up to me and simply gave me a smile and whispered, "Would you like to continue what we started earlier?"

I blushed and everyone stood in sock, except for Piper and Annabeth. I refused to loose, but I only had 15 seconds left to make him blush harder. I stuttered and then had an idea, the song that had been stuck in my head all day.

I walked towards Will and pushed on the wall. I smirked and started reciting the lyrics, hoping he wouldn't know that it was a song.

"You're eyes told me 'girl come ride me'. Tryna see if you could handle this ass, probably give him a panic attack" I switched up the lyrics a bit and he flushed, but he came back with a comeback. It was a song I knew, but it still made me blush easily.

"I wanna make you scream like a roller coaster." He said in my ear, seductively. I blushed easily, but I continued the song and dropped the blanket, leaving me in a bra and underwear.

"Sorry if I gave a random erection. I heard from a friend of a friend that that dick was ten outta ten. Tell me wat's your kink" I teased him by brushing my lips against his and he blushed, but I wasn't done. "Gimme the dick. Spank me, slap me, choke me, bite me." I finished by turning around and went down on him. He was a deep red crimson and I realized that everyone was staring at me, shocked.

"I knew it" Piper exclaimed and gave a high five to Annabeth.

"Knew what?" Percy asked.

Piper just smirked and I looked at Will, whose face was still blood red. "What's wrong Solace?"

"F you" he mumbled.

I decided to tease him a little bit more and pressed my body against his. I looked up at him and he turned away, eyes wide and face super red.

I decided to be bold, and I whispered in his ear, "I would love that. You wanna go to your cabin?" He looked at me and his eyes darted to my lips.

He went in closer and then put his hands on my back, pulling me closer to him.

I smirked and turned away at the last second, leaving him stunned.

"WHAT IN HADES WAS THAT?!" Percy yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "Please. It was part of the game."

Will came up behind me and whispered in my ear, "You. Me. Bed. Now"

I turned around, closer to him than I thought I was. "Look whose begging"

I looked at him and he pushed me against the wall, kissing me roughly. I kissed back, forgetting that people were there for a second. I ran my hands through his soft hair. We broke apart and I looked at everyone else. "Get out" I whispered.

"Wait what?"

"Get out" I hissed.

He looked confused and then Annabeth looked at him. "I think you should listen to her."

Will looked towards Annabeth and saw Percy, who was red with anger. "Oh gods" he ran out and I laughed. Percy chased him and I was hit by a major sense of deja vu. This was the first time I was truly happy in a long time. 

Word count: 849