Chapter 2: We Will Never Speak of This

Will's pov 

It had been three weeks and Y/n was pretty much her old self, she had come out of the cabin, and started eating. Since we were basically back to normal, that meant her hating me again and me hating her. It was kind of hard because she turned out to be a tolerable person. 

I was walking to the Zeus cabin to update Percy about Jackson when I bumped into two people. 

"Gods i'm so so-Jackson?"

I could've sworn I saw her smile at me, but then she looked at Percy then she scowled, "Watch it Solace"

I stood there in shock. Y/n had talked. She actually talked. Her voice was kind of quiet, but that was expected. She rolled her eyes and Percy pulled her along, not wanting to start a fight. I watched them leave in shock. Jackson talked!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's pov

I smirked at Solace's face. He stood there in shock watching us leave. I was getting better, don't get me wrong: I still missed Leo and would trade my life if it could bring him back, but I learned that I needed to be strong.

I went to the training arena, Percy going to see Annabeth, ready to stab something. I hadn't used my sword since....yeah. I twisted my ring and out came the Sword of Peleus. I looked at it.

Flashback~

"Y/N TWIST YOUR RING!"

I groped around and finally found my boyfriend.

I twisted my ring and-

"The Sword of Peleus" I breathed.

Leo chuckled.

I spun it and continued the fight. It felt right in my hands and I used it with ease.

"Leo thank you! I lo-" I stopped short as Khione fell to the floor after I struck her chest with the butt of the sword.

She looked at me and smirked.

"You really thought you did enough to stop me? You may have slowed me down, but you didn't stop me" Khione sneered and threw something as she disappeared.

The icicle hit Leo.

End of Flashback~

I took a sharp breath as I relived the scene. I started sobbing and I collapsed to the floor, the sword making a loud sound as it fell next to me.

"Jackson?! What happened?!" Solace ran up to me.

"Leo. He's really gone" I sobbed.

"It's ok"

He comforted me and an hour later I looked at him, "We will never speak of this" I narrowed my eyes and gestured to him holding me. I wiped away my tears and we went our different ways.

Word count: 426